• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I MUST be seeing things!!

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

I was just happily waiting for Kathy to get out of the CGC and who comes on line? Elga...then DEB!!! I was able to convince Elga that he really did want to help me get options. Deb and I somehow got him off the trampoline and went cog golfing!! 2 things I never dreamed I would see tonight... Elga in the CGC and Deb playing TT!! Elga even said he had fun so......is this the end of his retirement? And Deb!! Wow it was awesome playing with you again!! I made her trap if anyone was wondering!!

S

SSniffleslam

Wow! Well done with your persuasion skills! I can't believe Deb was online and I missed it!!! Good for you - making her trap! HEHE!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Aww, we were already in when you logged on! Deb said she is gonna try to come on Sunday.....BUT I still need another middle 6 and you are SO invited!! lol:D

L

Little Sadie

I was only teasing you. LOL! I was too busy almost going green in a CFO and mint. :D

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to top it off I even went on the CEO! However I disconnected right at the end..go figure. As long as I am "able to form a boarding group" I don't mind CGC. Then at Wolfie's party afterwards I hit my personal record on the trampoline of 92FT. I will get the trampoline record, it's just a matter of time!! But yes, was a fun time last night..:)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

And to top it off I even went on the CEO! However I disconnected right at the end..go figure. As long as I am "able to form a boarding group" I don't mind CGC. Then at Wolfie's party afterwards I hit my personal record on the trampoline of 92FT. I will get the trampoline record, it's just a matter of time!! But yes, was a fun time last night..:)
Ah man, it stinks that you were disconnected. And here I thought you would need options!! Bummer!!! When you logged off and then on again really quick I was afraid that you had to X out. Turns out it was the trampoline calling your name, huh? In the CGC Elga made the comment that he wanted to go back to the trampoline. Maybe this is the solution to AC. You cant lose money on the trampoline and you can get something money can't buy....TT jellybeans!! Just a thought!! :thumbup1:

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol they need to add the rest of the games :D

And whos deb, if you dont mind me asking :p

S

SSniffleslam

Deb is Thunderhead and Trapper McWolf - currently on sabbatical from TT - and very much missed! She also has a slight *cough* aversion to using her trap (which sometimes made me wonder why in the world she chose it in the first place, but I never did get the whole story behind that....)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Deb is Thunderhead and Trapper McWolf - currently on sabbatical from TT - and very much missed! She also has a slight *cough* aversion to using her trap (which sometimes made me wonder why in the world she chose it in the first place, but I never did get the whole story behind that....)
SLIGHT aversion LOL!!! She was world famous for not trapping. Random toons would be encouraging her to trap! I thought it was especially amusing when she named her black cat "Trapper McWolf". She was always planning on training trap.........someday!! Best part is that she got a restock trap when she maxed VP!!! Totally ironic!! She was also my partner in crime in causing trouble for Ugly Wrinkleflip. "Just you wait 'Enry Higgins, Just you wait"!! :lol:

C

Crazy Fireball

SLIGHT aversion LOL!!! She was world famous for not trapping. Random toons would be encouraging her to trap! I thought it was especially amusing when she named her black cat "Trapper McWolf". She was always planning on training trap.........someday!! Best part is that she got a restock trap when she maxed VP!!! Totally ironic!! She was also my partner in crime in causing trouble for Ugly Wrinkleflip. "Just you wait 'Enry Higgins, Just you wait"!! :lol:
ROFL!

You know what she will get when she works on the CFO :p

G

Granjell

Deb and I did a duo DA Elevator A yesterday and she didn't trap once, Thank God! Man that was a crazy run - but it was a lot of fun! I really have missed her and her great sense of humor. Sean - hopefully you'll get to meet her at Sunday's run, because she told me she's on spring break right now...

C

Crazy Fireball

Deb and I did a duo DA Elevator A yesterday and she didn't trap once, Thank God! Man that was a crazy run - but it was a lot of fun! I really have missed her and her great sense of humor. Sean - hopefully you'll get to meet her at Sunday's run, because she told me she's on spring break right now...
I'd much like to meet her, and as she reads this shes probally like, Oh nooo, they talk about me?

T

toontownhappy

Actually, I'm rather flattered! All this attention! *blushes* lol
Very simply put, I chose trap because I disliked drop at the time. And see where it's gotten me? :)
Yep, I expect to be present on Sunday. First time since January, I think!
And muchas gracias to all who said they missed me :hug: I miss y'all too!

C

Crazy Fireball

Actually, I'm rather flattered! All this attention! *blushes* lol
Very simply put, I chose trap because I disliked drop at the time. And see where it's gotten me? :)
Yep, I expect to be present on Sunday. First time since January, I think!
And muchas gracias to all who said they missed me :hug: I miss y'all too!
I Dont know you
Can I miss you too?

P

PinkyPepperpow

Wow I am rofl at how we used to force Deb to use her trap. You will be happy to know that I continued as well. I only played lure going through the long version of factory. Not only Deb, but Sean also was forced to work on his unmaxed trap!

Deb it's awesome to have you back...OMG the laffs with you, terri, susan and marge...fun times.

I'll see you in the morning cuz of course i'm supposed to be working right now!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

LOL I'm glad someone is picking up my slack. Things are so crazy busy here right now and my laptop was sent back to Dell, so we have one computer for six people. Not a good situation!! Don't think I would have the time to play if the computer wasnt even an issue. And of course it is gone the week that Deb can actually play!! Well, summer is coming!! But you are right, it is so awesome to have Deb back, just wish I could take advantage of it. Life needs to slow down! :thumbup1:

(man, I wish I could have been there to hear Deb moan!! I can only imagine!!!)

L

Little Sadie

I had the pleasure of running a bullion with Deb and Daddio Dog last night. Daddio and I went on to CFO which was fast and easy. Had a lot of fun you too!

T

toontownhappy

'Scuze me, need I remind you that I ASKED to trap in that factory?? That time, there was no forcing involved! (well...not at first...LOL)
And y'all know I'm always happy to provide a laugh :)

A

ATIV7220

I had the pleasure of running a bullion with Deb and Daddio Dog last night. Daddio and I went on to CFO which was fast and easy. Had a lot of fun you too!
My first non-Stratics CFO. Everyone said how quick it was. I thought it was a little long...rolleyes:

It was all fun, thanks.

L

Little Sadie

My first non-Stratics CFO. Everyone said how quick it was. I thought it was a little long...rolleyes:

It was all fun, thanks.
You thought it was long? LOL! That was as fast as any Stratics run I've been on. Pretty good for randoms. Could have been a lot worse. LOL!