• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I miss you..

E

Electroflap

Just wanted to let you all know that I am checking in on stratics from time to time.. Unfortunately I can't play TT but I still miss you all.. I've missed so much already .. I dont even have enough time to read all the threads, since I borrow others internet to be able to check.. Things are still pretty rough with me.. Was looking at loseing electricity again too.. But we are hanging on and will hopefully be back by Christmas!! Happy Tooning!! And maybe I will get to make a black cat next year!

G

Granjell

Sorry to hear that Aimee - keep us posted and we'll keep hoping for things to get better for ya!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

one step at a time aimee. Have a safe and quiet holiday.

S

Stubby

I miss you already, Aimee. I can certainly sympathize with your situation, We are several months behind on our mortgage and have lost our lights and water a few times. We are working on getting a lawyer to help negotiate with the mortgage company. But I work at home thru the internet. I get my telephone, internet and the most basic (local channels only) cable tv thru the cable. We use prepay cellular and have had to give up our second car.

We lean on our faith and have learned to accept help when it is offered. I can offer prayers and positive thoughts for you.

I really hope you can come back soon!!!!!:sad3: