Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

3. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

4. Stratics will be fielding an Extra Life Event Team this Weekend, you can find out how you can support us and help a good cause by visiting our Stratics Team Page at Extra-Life.org. You can read more about this mission HERE.

I may have been hacked.

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Farsight, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot

Arr, me ol' Shipmates!

Bad news, I just got word from Origin which says that my email address has been changed. As I haven't logged into any Origin page (at least until now, which confirmed my account/password have been changed), I assume someone else did it.

Worse news, I don't have the time or energy to try to fix it. I haven't logged in in more than 3 months, and had no plans on returning any time soon.

But...
    Since I have all my characters in UP, I suggest you axe them all from the roster.
    These are:
    Aneirin, Farsight, Path, Dedigan, Kei Wa, Mien (have to look way back for that one), Miep (again, way back), Grol Darkeye and possibly Kejiel.

At the very least, kick Aneirin, Farsight and Path from the stone.

And if you see "me" in game, don't trust me!
    I'll try to get in touch with you via other means later today.
  2. Trin

Trin Visitor

Argggggg, That is bad news Aneirin. In any advent Ahoy There!
    I saw da message yesterday, and took care of your concerns. I hope you reconsider returning to UO. The United Pirates have finally started to pick up again. We are having adventures several times a week.

I sent a mesaage to you by other means that explains more of what is going on.
    Long live da United Pirates. I'll drink to dat!
    Cheers,
    Trin