• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I maxed Sell tonight :)

C

Cherri Bear

:D Taffy Crumblesnooker maxed sell tonight. Orange bear, 119 laff.

That was exciting!! Boarded a group and did not realize until we got to the VP that there was a 15 laff uber. An awesome fat black cat. We all got through the VP with no problems. I found this amazing black cat afterwards and he showed me his "twin", another black cat completely maxed at 137 laff, who helps him through the factories.

I was more excited to see these two than I was in my new laff boost and max, LOL. It is almost midnight here. I have never seen them before, so they must play late.

We were in River. Do you all know who I am talking about? I am still in awe that he made it through the VP and all that he has done. Had a nice talk with him and he said he has gone sad a lot, but he got his Hollywood suit tonight! I never thought I would have seen the day when a 15 laff toon could make it to their Holly suit. Absolutely amazing!!

See you in Toontown!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big congrats Cherri!

I've known a few 15 laffers who made it to 20 maxing sell. I think Little Sadie's still working to do that very thing, yes?

P

PinkyPepperpow

Congrats on maxing!

I've never seen a 15 laff uber (that I recall) although I heard they exist and are rare.

I have a 16 that's close to maxing throw and squirt, but that's by accident from helping my other toons do the small toon tasks.

L

Little Sadie

WTG on maxing sell! I bet you are glad to get those factories over with! Yes, I have a 15 laff sell uber. Right now she isn't played much since I made my cash uber. Once I max cash, I will be working the sell and doing those dreaded factories.

G

Granjell

Way to go - every time I see a 15 laff sell uber, lure seems to miss and they go bye-bye. I'm glad to hear that one was able to survive. Man, what dedication!

S

soupandquackers

Congrats! I have done an all uber run in the vp before and alot were 15-20 laffers. None of us made it out alive but about 3 of us made it to the pie round.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats!! Enjoy your factory-freeness!! (at least on that toon!!)

C

Cherri Bear

:D Thank you everyone!!

Yes, I am so glad to be factory free!! I told a toon friend, it seemed like the movie Ground Hog Day.

Good luck with your ubers, Pinky and Sadie! I have more respect for ubers after last night. I still can't believe it. Yes, all our lures worked last night when we were with the 15 laff cat. I believe he used the toons hit sos a couple of times, so that definitely helped! Makes the game more exciting!

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs, Taffy Crumblesnooker :D