• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I maek a Gawgoyle

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He got wings :D

Hes nameds is Smack Dealer.

I start in the new place, I got lost though an dies :(

Hoew I laern to flies? I speek to lots of men but they give me quests to do that too harded or I get lost again.

WUT HAPPENIN!!!!?

lololololool :rolleyes:

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEHE!! Ye I miss maek them! :D

I LAERN TO FLIEDS!!!!!

I press a keys an i jumped in airs!! Pewpew ^_^ Me wins!

So, I go the Luna, aftor runn to Felucca. I get kill by a men in a houses lots, but it okays as I can flies, an i say lol lot :p

So, I won, then I wented to the Luna. At the Luna, Barney need help so a men he comed helped Barney! Gieved me a 100%reagent suit!! IT AWESUM!!! Fanks! :p

I now at the town, twaining the mysticals and the focues :party:

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okee, so i got 100 foucs now, an 88 mystikal too...yipee! Soon me wins :D Me gotted 110 wesist toos!!!!! me an me fwiends haved fun last nihgt an maek new fwiends as gragoyles :grouphug: