• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I love DOR!!!

N

Nod of Fire

I just want to publicly state that I appreciate and love Dor for all the hard work she does being a Mod for the Sonoma Forum. I know that there is no real "reward" for what she does, but she works hard anyway. If there is anything I can do for you Dor, I am at your disposal.

R/S

Nodgarb

Knight Commander, KB

<font color=008B00> Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
</font color=008B00>

D

Dragon Valor

Well im sorry if friends like to show thier
feeling for one another

Call it whatever you want
We Do Not Care
we will still feel this way about a
friend.

<center>
I am the purifier, the light that clears all shadows.
[email protected]

E

Elric the Blade

Biggs--you provide an excellent example of a horribly failed attempt at humor. You may return to lurking now.

I would simply add that I know of absolutely NO ONE on these boards who has near Dor's patience and eloquence, particularly exemplified of late in her valiant attempts to deal with certain clueless illiterati here.

I do hope she recognizes the artistry of her posts, and her moderation of this board.

From ghosties and ghoulies
And long leggety beasties
And things that go bump in the night
Good Lord preserve us!

G

Aye, a good lass, that one. Ye don' meet to many caring souls o' her degree. She's been kind to me, an' fer that, I give me deepest thanks. *bows*

(Dor has always been a sweetheart to me. even when I was just some schlepp making a few RP posts now and again, I doubt I'd even be posting here if she hadn't given her support to my thoughts and feelings.(And Windar's Virtue rants./php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif Thank ye, Dor.)

<blockquote><hr>

"Without Vice, there would be no Virtue. Fight fer Balance, however ye know how. I am Vice, after all, I am only human. Yet, I walk with Virtue. I know Balance."-Windar D'Sal

<hr></blockquote>
<center>(One of these days I'll figure out which one of us I am...)/php-bin/shared/images/icons/read.gif</center>

K

Kefka Ebonysoul

I've had a change of heart.
Don't like Dor anymore :\

"Only fools quote me."<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Kefka Ebonysoul on 12/18/01 05:24 AM.</FONT></P>

L

Lord Delekhan

Dor is really nice, at first i did really think she was a he EEEKK *runs away*
*comes back then looks around for her*
And i respect her for her hard work =)
Keep up the god work DOR WE ALL LOVE YOU

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I'd try to bring this 3-year-old dinosaur back to life...if you look at when the last reply was...December 15, 2001...and yet we STILL LOVE DOR!!! (Well, in my case anyways /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif)

Wow, I'm definitely not bored or anything.../php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

D

Dor of Sonoma

Wow, thanks! *smiles*

There are some names in this thread whom I sorely miss though. I hope they are all doing well, wherever they may be now...

*dabs a nostalgic tear*

L

Lady Vixen

OMG!!!!!!! are you playing again??? It has been a long time my friend. I not seen you in ages nor heard from you either, I hope all is well. If you have icq still my number is 308919892. Alot has changed since you last left, with charactor transfering, the Lady Vixen you knew on Lake Superior is now here on Sonoma. And if you are playing I sure hope to run into you in game, till then be safe have fun.

Love Vixen

Back to the topic of this thread, Dor is great. She is one of the main reasons I go to the YMCA, the other to listen to the tall tales /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

L

Lady Vixen

Darn, *sad look* I did not look at the dates /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif I assumed it was current, I so miss Elric the Blade, he was ( I hope still is) a true friend here, it was because of him that I traveled from Lake Superior to the lands of Sonoma. When my old icq crashed and refused to come back, I had to get a new number and I lost his, I hope he is doing well and perhasp someday he will return to all of us.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awh, I'm so sorry. You never know...you may just run into him sometime...so don't give up. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

H

hiai

Excuse me, is this how I join the Dor fan club? I was wondering about membership dues. And do we get a badge or autographed pic or something? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I believe I already know the club cheer, "I love Dor!", but I need the secret handshake and all.....

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif *hugs Dor*

B

brokensaber

I wouldn't say that I loved her. I tolerate her though! That counts for something right? Nah she's a cool person when she isn't riding me for killing somebody.

C

CitizenKane2

Well, I do too, but only because she has a great sig. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

I

imported_Bluebottle

Waves - I still potter about in Sonoma on Ocllo with Quatermass or Barak the Hand - not seen Cynewulf on Sonoma or Siege for ages - he's been on Napa once in a while.