• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I lost Alot

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what to write. Alot of me died with him i geuss. I know he was a very contested person. You for or aginst him. But he was a big part of my life.

I won't forget you Michael.

Rest in peace my friend.

MJ

Z

Zhao_Yun

Damn i feel sorry for you man R.I.P Micheal Jackson Will Be Missed!!!

N

Nenime

Too bad, really. :( Just hit his 50th birthday, his Comeback was on the way (to start in Europe btw) and now this. I really feel sorry for him as a person.

Even his opposers had to admit that he had a tremendous musical talent, many musicians were influenced and inspired by him. Brilliant stage performer also.

Literally the sound-track of my life:
"Rock With You" - First MJ song I heard.
"Billie Jean" - Moonwalk practice made my feet bleed.
"Smooth Criminal" - Coolest MJ video ever.
"Man In The Mirror" and "Earth Song" - Appealed to my conscience.
"You Are Not Alone" - Gave me comfort when I was down.
"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" - Always gave me an energy boost.

But there were so many more...

L

Legacyee

"You Are Not Alone"

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

The man was a genius and will be missed for a awful long time
I can except that he's gone, but I want to remember him as he was when he was at his best.
I also remember seeing him for the first time on the Andy Williams show(show's my age)

I fear that a lot of peple will try to ruin the memory by saying things i don't want to hear, like the reason he died or what he was supposed to have done earlier in his life.

Losing him is bad enough

"I won't forget you Michael."

O

Old Man of UO

I actually got to meet him as a kid, when I was 12 years old, and we both were at the same summer camp. He sang "Michael, Row Your Boat Ashore" in front of the whole camp, and I thought it was funny he was singing to himself.

He was just another kid at summer camp. Michael soon changed after that and was never the same. Another kid from Gary, Indiana lost.

Good bye, Peter Pan.

S

stormysky

I feel for you Frarc - I know how much he meant to you. believe it or not but that was actually my first thought when I heard about his death

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It still is today difficult to accept. Maybe cause i still see and hear him everyday.

Maybe i can honor him a little with having MJ in UO reach Legendary Music , Peace and Discord today. Exacly one month after his death.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think MJ, would turn around in his grave, if you don't ASAP start training Provo :)

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst, he's not in any grave yet. Which is ridiculous, btw.