• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I`ll polish your new armor for a week if you.....

M

Mitzlplik_SP

PLZ tell me how to reconfigure what buttons are used for my zoom control.I don`t have a wheeel mouse,I use a logitech trackball mouse.I`ve tried remapping but can not find any options for zoom or remapping anything to do with zoom.If anyone has figured this out I`d royally appreciate the info.I`ve played around here and there for 2 days to no avail.I`ll keep tryin doff things,if I find a solution I`ll post it here.Maybe help someone in the future,thanks in advance!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Well DAMN,I had the can of polish ready and everything.

I am pirty sure there is no way to zoom in and out w/o a scroll wheel on your mouse.I`ve asked in guild chat,in several large parties and basicly anyone else who would listen.Not a huge deal,I`ll get used to it,just wish I could back that camera up a tad.I know in DAoC I could use the tilde button and right/left click to zoom in and out.

DERNIT! :(

B

Beele

Well DAMN,I had the can of polish ready and everything.

I am pirty sure there is no way to zoom in and out w/o a scroll wheel on your mouse.I`ve asked in guild chat,in several large parties and basicly anyone else who would listen.Not a huge deal,I`ll get used to it,just wish I could back that camera up a tad.I know in DAoC I could use the tilde button and right/left click to zoom in and out.

DERNIT! :(
I believe you are right, they did not include the ability to bind zoom to different keys. I would recommend that you submit that as a feedback for user interface. I already have, as well.