• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) I know there is one cook/ fisher

K

kalzaketh

on the eastside of makato jima, my question ismagical fish pies how many players if any use them, to my best knowledge the best for most champs or korgul would be the yellowtail barracuda as it bumps hp regen for 5 mins, think between the totem of the void and apie you will go close to+6 regen for the 5 mins of the pie:stir:hard fish to get even for agm fisher, but afriend at magincia docks does help bump both the fish and serpents.:drool:

K

kalzaketh

the only, problem, is that even with atalisman, you need agreat deal of mento seansoningsthe failure rate is very hi failure costs the seasoning so get extra items to prepare it. :p