• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i just wanna say something to all the bards in the forum...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
look at all the posts here..... they are all being used!!!!!!

all the threads.... they are all CURRENT!!!!!

i dont know what it is, but the bard forum is JUMPING with people last couple months.

there was a time when i would come on to check posts and we wouldnt see one post or thread in a WEEK!

now i come on and there are on average 1-2 new threads and 10-20 new posts to look at.

i like-y

i like-y a LOT!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just posted this, went out to the main bard forum and looked..... 7 people in the bard forum.... i know!!!!

i didnt even know there was 7 bards in all of UO!!!!!

M

Muu Bin

I'm only curious about the soft cheeses and plastic toys...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
L

LionUWF

I have a pure legend bard, spellweaving bard, a tamer bard and im now looking at the possibilkity of a melee bard being useful..... Bards rock.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
same as you i went to the melee bard last after years of other bards.

and i must say im rather addicted to the archer bards i have made.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think its up in the template sticky

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I tried many bards throughout my UO career: tamer/bards, mage/bards, weaver/bards, even melee/bards. Meh. But when I built my archer/bard - oh, baby! Just can't been an archer/bard/pally, imo.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same as you i went to the melee bard last after years of other bards.

and i must say im rather addicted to the archer bards i have made.
Licks lips.....

I've got a 120 Archer and a 120 Bard and 11 soulstones... Currently training Disco for my bard after years of playing him with peace...

This is gonna be FUN !!!!

:drool:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried many bards throughout my UO career: tamer/bards, mage/bards, weaver/bards, even melee/bards. Meh. But when I built my archer/bard - oh, baby! Just can't been an archer/bard/pally, imo.
Not sure you saw it, but I wondered why you use Med instead of Focus on your archer/bard. (I have one stuffed away on Baja that I should work on again.)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Not sure you saw it, but I wondered why you use Med instead of Focus on your archer/bard. (I have one stuffed away on Baja that I should work on again.)
Just saw it and responded. Thanks for the reminder! :)

R

Rainfo X

Yeah, this is a great forum. It was a really big help for my training and fun to see what other bards are doing in game.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, after playing (on/off) since '98, my bard is by FAR my favorite character. Maybe that's because I mostly play alone or because my 120 was soooo hard and took soooo long that I play him the most.

But consider this... I've just introduced my 10yr old grandson to the game and let him play with lots of different HIGH level chars and he loves to play the bard the most. Go figure...

And it IS time we got some love from the devs....

Just a thought or two.....:)