• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just wanna make a note...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Care to mention why ? that picture dosen't appear clear to me even zoomed btw...

AaronTheAssassin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Care to mention why ? that picture dosen't appear clear to me even zoomed btw...
GM is saying "Aaron the Assassin is Awesome"

And yes, I did ask him to say it, I will not deny it. I left the journal up for that reason. Im not that cool that the GM would just randomly say it. ^^

M

Mr.Fernandes

And yes, I did ask him to say it, I will not deny it. I left the journal up for that reason. Im not that cool that the GM would just randomly say it. ^^
Well, probably not, but having never met you, how are we to know that? Should have just let us assume the best of you. ;D

AaronTheAssassin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Sir, are you trying to imply that just because im a thief that I am always to be deceitful and lie? I am appalled! (SP?)

....I do normally lie and stuff...Damn, I wish I edited that out.

C

Capricious

It isn't lie.

It is a creative, inaccurate exaggeration.

AaronTheAssassin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Question has already been answered, please read the other posts before you ask questions.