• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just realized Something

N

NewThunder

The Winter Solstice falls on a weekend! I am hoping to restart my old tradition of having scavenger hunts to mark the changing of the seasons.

I will have to check to see if there is an auction that night! I am already smirking thinking of the items for the hunt!

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds like a good time! Please let PRAH know if there is anything we can do to help you out...make books...set up...anything.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and there I'll be, still hunting down the third item on the list, while everyone else is sittin' at Thunder's place enjoying an ale (which will be fifth on the list, and I'll not remember where to buy them)

:lol:

happens every time.... trust me

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Dev..I will be running past the items without even seeing them :)
It's part of our charm.