• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I just bought a new account

• Thread starter Snake Eyes -U-
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Snake Eyes -U-

I'm looking for a server to play. Is there any RP'ers on Pacific?

M

mutau

I think some of the tram guilds read the forum. maybe they will chime in. If not head to Luna. You'll find some people there who can direct you to the leaders.

L

Luna Rossa

I'm looking for a server to play. Is there any RP'ers on Pacific?
Yes there are. We have an RP Community and an alliance. If you go to www.uoforums.com you will see under the Pacific Guilds some of the roleplaying guilds or just post under Pacific Shard.

Welcome to the wonderful world of UO!

Lady Luna Rossa, Guildmistress of SAGE

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Lady Xan said I'd recommend joining her guild SAGE. Most of the RP alliance go to uoforums as the PVP doesn't bleed out into the forums.

The other reporter on Pacific, who is really into the RP'ing, I believe plays on Europa.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough*
and does anyone, like, report news on Pacific?
Reporter: Today we have an interview with a dexxer from the pacific shard...how was your day today Mr. Blood Raven?

BR: AND AGAIN. THE PVP WAS AWESOME IN PAC. BUT NOTHING ELSE BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY GIVES A SHIIIIZZZ.

Reporter: Thank you for reporting for us Blood Raven.

BR: MA'****A GOT WAXXXED. YA HEARD ME?!

Reporter: Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Blood Raven.

BR: **** YO COUCH NICCA! GET PITTED!

In hindsight...A shard full of red killers isn't much to interview unless you wanna know who wtfpwned who and who took who's Harrower.

That is all.

PITTED.