• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] !i!i!iOzymandias' Obi!i!i!i -----1 HOUR LEFT------

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

BUYOUT 150MIL
2. ICECAST 76M
AUCTION ENDS OCTOBER 12TH, 10PM EASTERN

10 MINUTE RULE
100M+ is 5 mil increments!

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump

1. The bar, The Orchard, The Armory, The Fountain, The Belfry, The Roof - 2hrs
2. No gaurentee at an arty drop
3. http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/artifacts-eodon/ Complete list of artys... there's 26 IF YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ONE, there's a very small chance of getting the actual arty you want

Think about that before you let these items bass you by!

Last edited:

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, it's no joke. It's a lot of work.. Even when you know how to do it, and your toons are set up properly for each encounter.. you're still talking at least 2-3 hours of grinding out to just get into the final part.

Sibbles estimate of 2 hours is because he did the foot work to figure out how to set his toons up properly for each individual part, making him able to do it a lot quicker.

If you don't know how to do it, with no guidance.. you'll likely be there for awhile. I've seen some spend 5-6 hours before giving up.
And then when you get to the final part, it's hands down the hardest boss encounter in the game.
A group of 6+ can get wiped out in seconds.

And.. Like he said.. When you pull it off.. If you're lucky, you'll get a drop.

The last 3 times i did it,
We had a group of 6 do it 4 times with 2 drops total.
Then we did a group of 10, with 1 drop.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump

really what you do with this (archers) is you take that crimmy off, put a slither on

this will enable you to do 8stam pcs all over your suit, meaning, you can get those hit point increase + lower mana cost + legendary pcs that you always wanted to use on your suit but never could

you're gaining an additional 10 stamina on a piece of clothing think about it

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive seen the work it is, but I've also seen the same people selling handfuls of artifacts... Soo... Yea...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye its a lot of work to do but I think it will just turn out similar to the Blacktorn drops. I mean that's a lot of work also to farm 100 minors to trade in for the stuff there.

At the end of the day they new artifacts are hot stuff because they are new. Thats it. Give it time and the prices will fall as with everything.

I remember when people were wanting to buy the Blackthorn items for 200m during the first week that was out! (link)

These new ones are pretty sexy though as they are totally new. I'm sure they will sell well.

Good luck with the sale and free bump!

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yeah put crimmy of, lose 10 hpi.

to compensate it, put that 10 hpi to 8 stam pieces. and lose between 1-3 mr.

8 stam : 110 imbue weight
8 mana : 110 imbue weight
5 hpi : 110 imbue weight
8 lmc : 110 imbue weight
1 mr : 50 imbue weight

as i said many times, obi is for low-mid level suits. or very high level suits ( 10 stam, mana, hpi, mr, lmc together pieces)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's a nice piece... I agree that for those who are trying to get to 210 stam, this piece is God send. But also... you will be giving up having a crimmy and need to add some other mods to your suit.

By Christmas time, this will be a 30m piece.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah put crimmy of, lose 10 hpi.

to compensate it, put that 10 hpi to 8 stam pieces. and lose between 1-3 mr.

8 stam : 110 imbue weight
8 mana : 110 imbue weight
5 hpi : 110 imbue weight
8 lmc : 110 imbue weight
1 mr : 50 imbue weight

as i said many times, obi is for low-mid level suits. or very high level suits ( 10 stam, mana, hpi, mr, lmc together pieces)
low-mid level or very high level.... eh?

who counts imbuing weight on new loot?

i know how to build suits, i do know what i'm talking about. if we're talking about imbuing suits, then no this is not the piece of clothing for your suit.

10 stam is an over cap property, this makes it uncommon
2pcs with 8 stam 5hpi is not uncommon, it's actually quite common

i'm basically comparing 8stam 5hpi pcs to 10 stam pcs.

you need 2 8stam 5hpi pcs to make up for the crimson, that's not hard to get. it's easier to get a *good* piece of gear that has 8 stam 5hpi than it is to get a *good* piece of gear with 10 stamina on it. it's also cheaper.

the item weight is completely irrelevant.

Actually to be perfectly honest with everyone posting in this thread, this isn't the place for it. This is an item auction. Let's stick to people who want to bid on the item.

Last edited: