• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I house hide because I am bad

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OR.....

Because 8 people are trying to kill me! I am amazing!

There you go Merlin, a screen shot to my leet hacks! Its called the EC, should try it sometime!

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game over people. Giggles haz skillz :) She winz UO. Well she already had , just most hasn't realized it yet :)

Btw...what is with the airplane icon on your toolbar lol

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I won UO when I left? Hmm evidently there is more than one way to win who'd have thought?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
lol That's what it looked like the other day when I hopped on my crafter to make pots. They were all "BIG BAD FLUTTER COME OUT!!!"
Yarite. I shall throw my smithy hammers at them!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There you go Merlin, a screen shot to my leet hacks! Its called the EC, should try it sometime!
Humm... I remember getting "complained" at daily until I kicked Merlin from the alliance? What's the story there I wonder. The leader of their alliance decided .... what? *blinks*

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Game over people. Giggles haz skillz :) She winz UO. Well she already had , just most hasn't realized it yet :)

Btw...what is with the airplane icon on your toolbar lol
Airplane thingy?? Hrm guess I don't see it. What bar letter/number?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol That's what it looked like the other day when I hopped on my crafter to make pots. They were all "BIG BAD FLUTTER COME OUT!!!"
Yarite. I shall throw my smithy hammers at them!
I thought I won UO when I left? Hmm evidently there is more than one way to win who'd have thought?
Yes you win UO by making half of the wanna-be pvpers on the shard trip over themselves to kill you and call you bad. Guess you need to come back and re-win UO! Don't use the EC though, that's just cheating!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Airplane thingy?? Hrm guess I don't see it. What bar letter/number?
on.your.tool.bar.
(sorry guys sometimes I gotta smack her around a little)

As far as the TNK alliance, I really wanna know, because all those people (except whoever might be in PAIN) wanted me to kick the poor kid out. Then I drop the alliance (bc of stupid stuff like that) and they ally not only him but his whole guild?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
on.your.tool.bar.
(sorry guys sometimes I gotta smack her around a little)

As far as the TNK alliance, I really wanna know, because all those people (except whoever might be in PAIN) wanted me to kick the poor kid out. Then I drop the alliance (bc of stupid stuff like that) and they ally not only him but his whole guild?
OH! I thought he was talking the game tool bars in the pic!!! I forgot my task bar and all was showing. Good thing I didn't have any crazy farmville websites minimized lmao. It has something to do with my phone when I use my PC to charge it. But lets stick with leet hax flying bomber planes in UO. That's more fun =)

Last edited:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you win UO by making half of the wanna-be pvpers on the shard trip over themselves to kill you and call you bad. Guess you need to come back and re-win UO! Don't use the EC though, that's just cheating!
Lol I never used the EC I never liked it even if it had extra features like built in UO assist evidently from what i heard. Then Again I never had UO assist I was just realllly good at bandaging and kiting or as everyone else seemed to call it "running". I remember the RPers getting mad because I ran across entire towns while fighting and them saying it was stupid and expecting me to sit in an 8x8 square lol. That's a completely different topic though I couldn't come back to UO I don't think I could take how much it keeps changing best luck to those who still enjoy though. I have my memories.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol I never used the EC I never liked it even if it had extra features like built in UO assist evidently from what i heard. Then Again I never had UO assist I was just realllly good at bandaging and kiting or as everyone else seemed to call it "running". I remember the RPers getting mad because I ran across entire towns while fighting and them saying it was stupid and expecting me to sit in an 8x8 square lol. That's a completely different topic though I couldn't come back to UO I don't think I could take how much it keeps changing best luck to those who still enjoy though. I have my memories.
Meh it changes a lot yes but in small learn able ways. Nothing compares to the diverseness of UO as well as the strong personalities of the people who play it. I take my small breaks too for other games, but my real love will always be UO =)

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found that amusing my self. Not to mention "Her" being all buddy buddy with them.. Actually, if I remember correctly, it was Clark and I that persuaded you to let them join the alliance AGAINST "her" complaints that they are worthless and how she thinks "Merlin is just flaky". And when the argument arose to kick them once again, guess who was leading the uprising? The same person that would call out guild mates in ventrillo and talk all kinds of trash as soon as they left the channel, but wouldn't say anything to their face?

I'll never forget the Page incident..

Last edited:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep was on your toolbar. I like the l33t hax flying bomber planes in UO theory better :)

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I look so sexy in that picture! =D

How are you enjoying your "LEET HACKED/CRUTCHED" EC, as it has been described to me?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I love the EC, It lets me cheat legally! *wink*

One of my favorite moments from last night =) All the bars dropped when everyone died but the 6 of us were fighting 10+ people and 3 pets. Was a blast!!!! 8 bodies on the floor and 3 people still in terra =)

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
P.S no I am not watching an idoc in the background on a second client =D LOL. damn screen shots getting me in trouble!

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You might like to try out Pinco's. I'll have to upload a screenshot or two.

P.S. - I'm new here, I need a cool avatar.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You might like to try out Pinco's. I'll have to upload a screenshot or two.

P.S. - I'm new here, I need a cool avatar.
I did try it once, i really enjoyed it but then we went to a idoc fighting 20+ people and omg the lag was unreal, people were showing on my screen that weren't there, and the client didn't seem to handle that many people very well at all. I have a very nice system so I didn't blame my computer, the UI just seems to be better used in small fights and for tram stuff.

Get a foil hat avatar! Join the movement!

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I did try it once, i really enjoyed it but then we went to a idoc fighting 20+ people and omg the lag was unreal, people were showing on my screen that weren't there, and the client didn't seem to handle that many people very well at all. I have a very nice system so I didn't blame my computer, the UI just seems to be better used in small fights and for tram stuff.

Get a foil hat avatar! Join the movement!

Yeah, you have to turn some of that stuff off. I don't use the mobiles bars or anything. I've turned off most the heavy features.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OH GOD ITS IRON MAN!

That Tai Mai Shu guy on atl really amuses me. What a poser name thief lmao. Some people just can't be original =(

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My desktop is better!

No... I'm not OCD at all! Why would you think that?

Hektik

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Eeeeww McAfee! Haha, Mine is empty. No icons. I'm too OCD. It has to be clean. I barely like icons on the taskbar. I dig that background though.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a squishy. I only have a blue screen and 3 icons up lol

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ooo Look im FAMOUS!!! *points to the B^L guy in the black robe* YAY ME!!

I love the EC, It lets me cheat legally! *wink*

One of my favorite moments from last night =) All the bars dropped when everyone died but the 6 of us were fighting 10+ people and 3 pets. Was a blast!!!! 8 bodies on the floor and 3 people still in terra =)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOLOLOLOL Genisis! Your signature made me lol all over again this morning. Damn near spit my coffee everywhere LOL.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My desktop is better!

No... I'm not OCD at all! Why would you think that?

I laugh at your purposed OCD, Anyone with OCD wouldn't dare match an odd number at the top with an even at the bottom have some pride! Not to mention the lack of symmetry on the sides! It drives me absolutely insane, especially since it's not even organized by type of file I swear you people need a lesson in OCD I spent like 8 year literally washing my feet in the sink over and over, yes I lifted my leg up to the sink and put my foot in and I can still do it, with no other purpose than to wash dirt off it (I hated the socks cause they dug into my feet). The point I'm making isn't don't joke about OCD it's if your gonna say OCD you gotta do it right!

I still have to check my car door twice. I turn off light switches with my elbows. I can legitimately open doors with both my feet. If I don't use my feet to open something I wrap my hand in my sleeve or the bottom of my shirt to turn a nob. And if you want to see the effects of rampant hand washing sometime I can post a picture of my hands. This is OCD! *Kicks you all into a giant pit*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I laugh at your purposed OCD, Anyone with OCD wouldn't dare match an odd number at the top with an even at the bottom have some pride! Not to mention the lack of symmetry on the sides! It drives me absolutely insane, especially since it's not even organized by type of file I swear you people need a lesson in OCD ....
OMG I do that. I didn't even associate it with my OCD.
I wash my feet a lot too... and my hands.
We are twins!!!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
AH my dear friend! You see there are several level's and types of OCD! Alphabetical,vertical, groups, categories, cleanliness, familiarity, fear of some numbers, fear of some letters, religious obsession, fear of change, fear of order, the list goes on and on. Instead of comparing your own type to weather or not others have it, try looking at it from a different view. *wink*

Last edited:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to rant, I should obviously never be taken seriously, I thought you people knew this by now.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just wanted to rant, I should obviously never be taken seriously, I thought you people knew this by now.
Stopbeingsomadbro

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
FLUTTER YOU LOG ON ONCE A MONTH AND RUIN EVERYTHING!!!
PEOPLE ARE FOOL!

:loser:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG I do that. I didn't even associate it with my OCD.
I wash my feet a lot too... and my hands.
We are twins!!!

Wear shoes then maybe you wouldn't wash your feet so much. :p I actually hate being barefooted unless I am in water lol. Bloody beach sand is hot during the summer and I may wear sandals when making my trip to the beach.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
NO SHOES
OMG
I almost thought you were cool Zos... and you go and ruin it like that.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah I am not cool. I am just kewl :)

I always ruin things :(

You and Giggles be safe and tear up the boards. It may make Podolak have to actually sign on on Stratics :p lol *waves* @ Devin and Lace :)

My days coming here to Stratics have come to an end. I am going out to pasture and hang with Black Sun :p Nah!!!! I truly have duties and a community to work with that will be taking up more time with events, news, and a new project we have under development.

Be safe all and wish you all good health.

Cheers!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
mmmmmmm Carrots