• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i havent sorted the stuff yet but...

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

I havent sorted the stuff yet but thought i would post a pic. I still got more i got to get moved to this tower... i think im ready for the turn in!

~Blade

T

T_Amon_from_work

Before you get doing the happy dance, do you have any of the following in you skill scrolls?
110 or better Tailor
120 Smith
120 Swords or Chiv

B

Blade_Thugluv

Before you get doing the happy dance, do you have any of the following in you skill scrolls?
110 or better Tailor
120 Smith
120 Swords or Chiv

120 tailor 120 chiv for sure

might have 115 or a 120 smith on my crafter i will have to check

~Blade

E

Evilminion

Pretty sure I have the high-end tailor and smith, T'Amon. Would you like them? :) I'll be happy to dig 'em out and meet you somewhere.

Turn-ins are all fine and dandy, but helping your friends build their characters is a whooooole lot more fun! :D

BLADE: Oooo! Can I trade you a stealable of equal rarity for that south-facing Tokuno kanji painting? I've been looking for one of those to hang in my new house, but all the vendors are empty of stealables now, heehee!

B

Blade_Thugluv

Pretty sure I have the high-end tailor and smith, T'Amon. Would you like them? :) I'll be happy to dig 'em out and meet you somewhere.

Turn-ins are all fine and dandy, but helping your friends build their characters is a whooooole lot more fun! :D

BLADE: Oooo! Can I trade you a stealable of equal rarity for that south-facing Tokuno kanji painting? I've been looking for one of those to hang in my new house, but all the vendors are empty of stealables now, heehee!

sure

~Blade

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look Evilminion....Baaaasssskeeeetttsss.... *hehe*

But I dont think we can turn in those Tokuno stealables??

E

Evilminion

Good lord, you're right! He has the flat baskets as well. Blade, I'm going to be pestering you to swap more than just the kanji painting, heehee! I have plenty of non-flat Tokuno baskets that would make equally good trade-ins to the flat ones... I'll even toss in a couple extras!

Painted, it looks like they're going to let you trade in anything with an "artifact" tag on it! *happy* The points aren't working right on Test Center, but the devs said that stealable artifacts will return a number of points based on their rarity level.

I am SO going to get me one of those beehives! And a Spirituality tile. And some bamboo. And a birds' nest... *counts her leftover rubble and holiday items compulsively*

B

Blade_Thugluv

i got tons of flat ones. i will go through them and see how many i got and let you know. i have prob every lvl 1-6 tokuno stealable there is and have a number of each. i also have a few 7s 8s and 9s.

you dont have to trade extras str8 across trades is fine with me being as most of thoses are going to be turned into points for the ring and brac set.

~Blade

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am SO going to get me one of those beehives! And a Spirituality tile. And some bamboo. And a birds' nest...
Fo Shizzle!!!

So I'm glad they are going to take stealables, IMO gives thieves some love!
However these changes make me think that there will be less selling of these great stealables and more hoarding or selling for really high prices.
*goes shopping*

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got any

Animal Taming 120, Veterinary 120, Lore 120
Musicianship 120, Peacemaking 120

Stat+25?

I have 2 accounts with a tamer on each ......

Also it would appear you may have the Staff of the Magi(?) or what ever that one is that is a mage weapon -0 or Swords of Prosperity.

B

Blade_Thugluv

Got any

Animal Taming 120, Veterinary 120, Lore 120
Musicianship 120, Peacemaking 120

Stat+25?

I have 2 accounts with a tamer on each ......

Also it would appear you may have the Staff of the Magi(?) or what ever that one is that is a mage weapon -0 or Swords of Prosperity.

staff of magi cursed and none cursed

T

T_Amon_from_work

Er, is Stratics using new boards? Does the Sun rise in the East? Do blondes REALLY have more fun? Well, scratch that last one ... and yes, please. I'll Q ya when I'm ingame.

Ain't it tho? I like the time I have stuff available for folks .. priced or free. Just meeting people is a blast many times.

Scaling the points for Doom stuff sorta borked me over on what I had hoped to get (the luck stuff and MAYBE the firepit). I MIGHT be able to nail the pit now ... not sure. But 10K was a tad off base for a level 2 artifact (braziers ... lots of them!)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
staff of magi cursed and none cursed
Any of the scrolls I mentioned or items that are Magician -0 and spell channeling I would greatly appreciate.

Trying to overcome 10 years of Evolution/Revolution of UO

If your willing to part with them let me know how much, when and were, if you don't mind.

Also, any Bard Instrument with Slayer - Dragon would be appreciated.

If I insure, for example, a Cursed Staff of the Magi, would it stay with me when I die?

B

Blade_Thugluv

Any of the scrolls I mentioned or items that are Magician -0 and spell channeling I would greatly appreciate.

If your willing to part with them let me know how much, when and were, if you don't mind.

If I insure, for example, a Cursed Staff of the Magi, would it stay with me when I die?

Cant insure cursed items. I will have to find a price on the normal one. i will ask around about the scrolls you seek. i will see what dragon slayers i have if any.

~Blade

T

T_Amon_from_work

I have a Reptile Slayer tambourine ... 430 uses on it. No Dragon-specific, 3 Demon ones.

B

Blade_Thugluv

been up all night and been doing some math....

if you wanted to get everyitem in the turn in it would cost you:

2,304,000 turn in points

so like:

231 Doom Artys

or

308 +25 stats

or

4608 Minor Arties/110 power scrolls

or

46080 holiday gifts

Holy Sosaria Lord British!!!

~Blade

V

Vahne

Are you adding the two phases of turnin together? that numbers seems high for just phase 2 even if you factor in getting every virtue tile.