I have noticed something

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

themaster879

I have noticed that the people buying event items and true rares has disappeared for some reason. I used to seem them everyday spamming at the bank that they are buying true rares and event items. Now it seems that they are gone. Has anyone else noticed this on their shard?

T

themaster879

They need to come back out and buy my stuff and sell me their stuff!

G

I think a few the serious collectors have been shard hopping while buying and selling. You probably had one on your shard for a few days, and then he was off to the next one for new wheeling and dealing.

G

I'll be visting GL in the upcoming weeks for a few days, if there's anything outside of your list that you haven't mentioned an interest in let me know and I'll see what I can turn up for you.

T

themaster879

I love all the old rare clothing but seeing how i have never had over 80m to my name it is hard to collect anything ewber rare. ive seen the character DVI on gl a few times but was to busy to say hi. if you see raziel in town stop and say hi

G

heh, I shall make sure to in the future.

a good friend and guild mate of mine, recently re-opened the GL Treasure Trove branch, which we had closed down around a year or so ago, so I'm around now and again helping him out, or taking care of odd errands.

Also, I do have some old clothing and what not, if you pm me a list of tags you prefer I can try to stock up on some.

G

Baja is the shard for old clothing...we are like the rag pickers of UO. And nobody here wants em...so cheap it feels like stealing.