• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a question about alacrity scrolls please...

N

Nico-SP

When is the best time to use them(70's-80's-90's-100's) and what is the most efficient way to use them?Second of all, i'm buying a fencing alacrity scroll thnx for your time and answers.

Until we meet again,
Nico (The Infamous Vampyre)

G

They allow you to get more than your .1 gain in each attempt (I think max is .5). The alacrity scroll's countdown timer is logged in time, not real elapsed time. If you do not log the character in except for when it is time to get your gains, then that 15 min duration for the scroll lasts a looooong time for training purposes. The drawback of course is that once you eat the scroll, you won't be using that char until the scroll's goodness is used up.

-Skylark

P.S. Make sure you always log out in a house you are friended to or an inn so you "insta log" and if you are working combat gains, make sure you aren't flagged otherwise you will have the timer to wait out, and waste a big chunk of your scroll's active life.