• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] I have a few items needing help with for friends.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a few items I need help with for price checks. Most of them are located on ATL but my other friends item is located over on LS but could be transferred over for the right price. Thank you all in advance! :heart: Briar

buddyitems.png buddyitems2.png
Glacials1.png glacial2.png

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Will do, my friend has them over on atl and he works a good bit so as soon as I can get ahold of him so I can take more screen shots of what they are I will. thanks! :) :heart: Briar/ Xellos ty honey for the price checks :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa Gold Cloth Robe 250k per yard @ 4m
Glacial Pikeaxe @50m (unimbued)
Glacial Dagger @40m (unimbued)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6th anny items 10 to 20m each.

2 tone red halberd recently sold for around 100m.

Paladin sword 5 to 20m

what is the green sword? if that is an event item it could be worth something.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Got pictures of them, I have told my friends that have the items your offers/interest in them. :)
annipic1.png annipic2.png annipic3.png annipic4.png annipic5.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png pic4.png pic5.png pic6.png

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There was an offer made for the 6th anni items and the dagger as well as the knife that the seller decided to take so these are the #'s that are no longer avail but my friends was still hoping for a few price checks on the items not already given. Many thanks, :heart: Briar
4,5,6,7,8,9, and 11, 12 From the top section. And 7-8 from the bottom section are the ones that are gone.
This is the updated info that I've received for them as far as price checks-

Book 50-75 mil long pants 175-200 (this quote is for the book up top that is blessed to clear any confusion since there is another book but it is not blessed and no spells)
Europa Gold Cloth Robe 250k per yard @ 4m
Glacial Pickaxe @50m (unimbued)
2 tone red halberd recently sold for around 100m.
Paladin sword 5 to 20m
Thank you all very much for your help so far! :heart: Briar

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The owner has decided to put in The Robe, glacial spell book (the non blessed) will be placed in our live auction come this sat. Which we will be started it at 9pm Est instead of our normal 7pm time (our daughter has a b-ball game and instead of canceling the auction we decided to just have it a little later).

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Spell Book-sold
Europa Gold Cloth Robe -sold
Glacial Pickaxe - sold
Halberd- sold
Paladin sword- sold
Would still love any idea wise on prices/offers on the rest that is still avail

Birthday bell- white in color from Sannio
Happy 6th anni cake
Birthday bell- purple in color from Sunsword