• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I have a character on ATL I'm transferring over to Baja. Want anything?

T

timbeOFbaja

I'm planning to transfer within the next week or so. I'm not going to buy you arties or anything we have on Baja too, but if there are some armor pieces or specific jewelry or bods or anything from there you can't find here, let me know and I'll buy it and transfer it over. My fee is 100% of the purchase price which, if you're seeing this opportunity for what it is, is very reasonable. I currently have 6Mill in gold over there as I'm not anticipating picking up things other than odd pieces of armor and I don't have much room. But I can certainly acquire more gold if, for some reason, you want a rare item worth the fee. Anything over 1Mill and/or without a good potential resale value is payment upfront.

Again, this is not a chance for somebody to play the commodities game and waste my time earning themself a few million gold; I'm offering to pick up that LRC LMC gorget you've been needing, or that ring to complete your tamer suit, or whatever. Go find what you want somehow and inform me of its location and I'll be your Jason Stratham.

ETA is next Monday evening.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like a Red Rider BB Gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time!

Kidding, kidding. Welcome to Baja! :thumbup:

T

timbeOFbaja

You'll shoot your eye out.

Anyway, I've always been on Baja. I just went to Atl to do some shopping because they had lots of good armor and jewels available.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll shoot your eye out.

Anyway, I've always been on Baja. I just went to Atl to do some shopping because they had lots of good armor and jewels available.
Okay, I laughed out loud with the "You'll shoot your eye out," comment. BLINKIN' BRILLIANT! :lol: