• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I got my logs!

F

Fortyniner

I picked the tree stump as a reward yesterday and today I got my first logs. I double-clicked the stump and 10 (regular) logs appeared in my pack. I'm interested to know what will happen if there are more than one kind of log. You can't open the stump to see what's there.

R

Ryix (europa)

i may be wrong (never tested) But i think it works like the bee hive, its got x amount of charges and you click it and it randomly generates 10 logs of some type, so you could have some of each i guess after 10 charges used.

I wonder if its in fel you get 20 :p

D

DHMagicMan_1

They said it can store up to 100 logs so if you don't check it tomorrow, then the next day you should have 20 logs... could be 10 of one kind and 10 of another or 20 of a single kind... it probably spawns in stacks of 10 though... so you'll never get 5 of one and 5 of another.

Never tried it but that's my theory until I'm told I'm wrong.