• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I doubt it but.......Lost Kryss in despise

M

My OneSelfer

Could I get the ubws kryss I dropped in despise tonite?

30 ssi 44 lower d etc.......

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

Squirrely Wrath

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh your not exactly the most liked person, (for starters) you sell barbed kits with one charge at full price in luna hoping to fool people... karma is a beach

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Squirrely Wrath

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh your not exactly the most liked person, (for starters) you sell barbed kits with one charge at full price in luna hoping to fool people... karma is a beach

[/ QUOTE ]

lol dont know where you get your info from, but i do not and have never sold barbed kits. i have only one vendor, he is in the same house he has always been for last four years. I do however sell forty powder, in singles or in ten packs, along with various 120 power scrolls. Before you put your foot in you mouth next time get the facts straight.

My vendor is located on the south luna road in a house owned by mynaki lug. right across from all the orange and white vendors. she is white haired dressed in ranger armor, carrying a gold shield. her name is forty powder.

i do not have a tailor or smith, and have never in 9 years collected, filled. or turned in bods.

as for the kryss, never expected to get it back, dont really care, i have better ones. was just fishing the waters for an honest player, but i forgot i was talking about uo here and there are few to none of those anymore.

as for you slo, it was you that ripped off hate me, it was your vendors that had his [censored] on it. it was you that set me up the first time by convincing all the wtf geniuses i was their man. kudos on working the inept crowd in the game. it was also you that just was recently guilded to /r/, worked three oaks and kept all three skulls as you quit the guild and ran back to the above mentioned inept crowd. too bad youll never do those harries unless we all are sleeping. hope some of the cool guys that were in wtf one day realize the scamming piece of trash that you are. but in all honesty i really could care less. I am assuming and am probably correct in thinking, that since you just in the last post accused me of selling barb kits with one charge, that the actual seller is you. wouldnt doubt it since thats your style. guess if i wasnt pulling scrolls all the time id have to find some way of making money in game, idocs dont pay so well these days , do they ?

good luck in the game, i know its a life works to you, srry bout you irl tho. i hear moms is tired of paying for you game time.

owned irl with no pots
now go the hell to bed loserboy

*passes the popcorn*

G

<blockquote><hr>

i do not have a tailor or smith, and have never in 9 years collected, filled. or turned in bods.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell do you get fort powder, then?

M

My OneSelfer

I buy it for less than I sell it, and I get it 50-100 jars at a time from a bod runner.
Im a business man, not a loborer.

I

imported_Cysphruo

i got my info from your guildies when i was in /r/ for a day, you sell your unwanted barbed armor and one charged barbed kits on different vendors both at the same vendor house.

as for hate me's stuff, lets look at the facts again...
hate me placed a new keep and everyone in wtf helped him move from his old house to the new one, somewhere in the proccess some of his stuff went missing and ended up on a luna vendor
the part i find funny is that you like to twist it as if i did it, only thing is, ive never been a member of wtf... and only wtf members helped move his stuff
now consider the fact that i basicly gave him the new keep...
i gave atleast 100mil in items at idocs to random wtf members for helping me, the wtf guild and me had a great agreement, if i needed help at a fel idoc i called them in and in return they got the pvp there and any loot they could grab, often times i would give members items if they didnt get anything.
as for working up wtf to believe it was you... what a joke lol, i didnt even know you had acused me of stealing his stuff until a week later when i needed their help at an idoc.

about the oaks skulls...
yes i was asked to join /r/, i told them i would join for some fun while i was waiting to xshard back off
the story goes, we did three oaks and as the top damager i got all three skulls, at the end of the third oaks everyone begins demanding that i give the skulls to them, not just one person but everyone is demanding i give them the skulls... not that it would matter one or all but i told you guys very clearly over and over, i was only giving the skulls to the guild leader who was off at the moment, knowing how the guild was created and the types of people in the guild also that it was my first day in the guild, i wasnt just giving the skulls to someone i didnt know. everyone begins shouting, kick him (me) from the guild, i said screw it and i left. end of story
now i do feel bad not giving the skulls to the guild leader after i quit but its the principal behind it, i got screwed and viewed as a bad person instantly, the way i see it im hated either way, its not my fault that everyone in the guild wants to think theyre the top dog guild leader and i played it safe, but again either way im viewed as a bad person so im keeping them.
even some of your guildies know who i am, the fact that i have no need for them even to sell, and they understood my reasoning behind keeping them, they told me this.
i know the hard feelings are there but i dont care, its not my fault, i was kicked from the guild for playing it safe and now your trying to say im bad for keeping the skulls... keeping them or not the guild would not like me in the end, so i choose to keep them, misewell be hated for a reason.

M

My OneSelfer

ok whatever man believe what you want i never helped hate me move - i never had access to his house - say whatever you want i put it behind me and so did most - only people that keep dragging it up are the guilty ones

have a nice one

M

MasterP

Scratch even though your a theif and no one likes you. Was it someone in my guild? If so do you know who? I would like to get it so if this happens to anyone on eather side stuff gets returned.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

ok whatever man believe what you want i never helped hate me move - i never had access to his house - say whatever you want i put it behind me and so did most - only people that keep dragging it up are the guilty ones

have a nice one

[/ QUOTE ]

uh i didnt bring it up lol and do you think they would have kicked you if you didnt have access to his houses that day? that makes no sense, you were kicked because you obviously had access as they remember you being there among the other facts.

M

My OneSelfer

im done here
tired of the bs after a year and a half

keep it smelt it
i put it behind me

thanks

F

five oclock

And people wonder why UO is a dead game.....Not just this shard but alot of them.....

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

im done here

keep it smelt it
i put it behind me

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

let the verdict show the plantiff pleads guilty

S

sirTEDLEY

i make slayer weapons if yuo guys check out my museum vendors please check it out ty

M

My OneSelfer

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

im done here

keep it smelt it
i put it behind me

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude do you ever stfu
you are talkin out your arse again
no one cares
im on top and you cant handle it
go back to the bottom where you belong already

your trash and taking 3 oaks is nothing
grow up will ya no one cares who you are
youre a lowlife idocer and a scammer
big deal

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

im done here

keep it smelt it
i put it behind me

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude do you ever stfu
you are talkin out your arse again
no one cares
im on top and you cant handle it
go back to the bottom where you belong already

your trash and taking 3 oaks is nothing
grow up will ya no one cares who you are
youre a lowlife idocer and a scammer
big deal

[/ QUOTE ]

what is it your ontop of?

F

five oclock

Ya know its a fight to the death time...a fight with the Purple Lama!