• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I do stupid stuff sometimes :P

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey I can laugh at myself! So I needed some sand to make some mage room deco. Some of those old school vial racks and stuff look neat. So I go to mine sand and can't get any. So screw it I went and bought the items I needed. But I need to fix this! Well I figure when I made a crafter on Legends I must not have read the sand book. So I go buy a book. I've already read it.... So I go back and check shovel settings and all that trying to figure it out. I'm baffled.... So I'm sitting at my place and doing Goggle searches and all that. I finally check my character and realize I lost mining when I decided to get 120 imbuing. So I start checking my other characters cause I must have a miner somewhere. None of my other characters have mining. Well ****. I haven't mined for ages. You know how it is when you've played for awhile. 60K of most ingots, haven't felt the need to mine. I'd rather buy ingots if I see them at a good price. Not one of my favorite things to do. So I figure I'll create a new guying for mining. Well he needs magery to get around so I dig out my lrc/lmc suit and find him some 2/6 jewels and start casting on a crystal ball. Oh yeah need my -29 wand. So I finally get to it. Magery is moving along just fine. While standing there casting I glance over and see my row of soul stones. Yep there's was my 100 mining. Well I only wasted a couple hours :p I clearly don't use my soul stones much lol *SMH*

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been there! I lost 120 archery one time, except I re-trained it, only to find it on a soulstone fragment in a bank of another character. Still baffled sometimes how intoxicated I must be at some points when I play and do the weird things i do in UO..and I don't even drink :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modoc

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Been there! I lost 120 archery one time, except I re-trained it, only to find it on a soulstone fragment in a bank of another character. Still baffled sometimes how intoxicated I must be at some points when I play and do the weird things i do in UO..and I don't even drink :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been there done that,,, Lost the Damn T Shirt :wink:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put my cooking on a soulstone few months later I needed cooking I log onto an account spent hours looking for it. I find a stone with cooking on it account bound yadda yadda not my stone. Oh great I lost my cooking now Im going to have to start over I got what I needed to start over.decided to do it tomorrow good thing I wanted to start next day. I was on the wrong account for my cooking. I knew it was not the right account when I logged on it just forgot when I found it.stone.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Somewhere I have misplaced GM cooking... So trust me I know... and sadly what I think happened was I think I created a character with a special name to make cakes and then transferred my cooking on to her and then made cakes and deleted her when I needed someone else and I think I forgot to take the cooking back off. Woe is me for that... but live and we learn...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I do this one all the time, get in a rush to do T maps. I stone off mining and put cart on to decode the maps I want to dig up and then rush out to dig up the treasure. Wait did I forget something ;)?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I do this one all the time, get in a rush to do T maps. I stone off mining and put cart on to decode the maps I want to dig up and then rush out to dig up the treasure. Wait did I forget something ;)?
For me it's usually forgetting lockpicking and not being able to open the chest - then there's the time I accidentally erased carto from the stone and had to build it up all over again

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For me it's usually forgetting lockpicking and not being able to open the chest - then there's the time I accidentally erased carto from the stone and had to build it up all over again
I had a friend do that with poisoning.... I would have been sick over that one...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe deleted 120 taming once off a soul stone. Ever since I've banned myself from using soulstones when I'm less focused than usual :)