• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I could cry! :)

• Thread starter imported_archite666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_archite666

Ok call me a newb but iv played this game for years and well....Im so damn proud to have finally achieved this! Bring on the flames! Cause aint nothin bringin me down!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok call me a newb but iv played this game for years and well....Im so damn proud to have finally achieved this! Bring on the flames! Cause aint nothin bringin me down!

[/ QUOTE ]
gratz! now get your butt on icq and come pick up the stuff you won

N

Nerf-Herder

I understand man, I was friggin pumped when I got my 120 magery, and even more pumped a couple of months later when I got the rest of my wrestle mage skills all to 120 (having earned every one of those scrolls spawning with my guildmates and my 25 stat scroll from a harrower we did).

Congrats!