• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Can't Start Toontown!

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried twice today and once last Sunday! Anyone know why? Is this happening to anyone else?

G

Granjell

If it were me, I'd uninstall and reinstall the launcher. Maybe that would work.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you say the launcher do you mean the whole game if not, what's the launcher?

L

Little Sadie

The whole game. Delete it then download it again. Are you still having problems?

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I uninstalled and now I don't have enough room to reinstall it! Guess I'll defragment my computer. UGH!

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have enough space to defragment, it says I have 0% free space, but I have 166 MB.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Start uninstalling things you don't use anymore. Move pictures and stuff to CDs and delete. Then defrag and try again.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the problem. It's not fragments, turns out I ran the defragmenter recentelly. THERE WAS 20 GB OF MUSIC ON MY 50 GB HARD DRIVE. I went to the store and they're out of ide drives. I bought a 500 GB external drive. LOL.