• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can't imagine why any of you play Siege

• Thread starter imported_Evilminion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Soul'Ess

Slow and steady wins the race, Evilminion.

If you putz out now, don't come back; because siege won't change.

Siege is the beginning of UO, it is the last stand of our heritage.

*cheering in the background*

I

imported_Dark Drow

<blockquote><hr>

just read the sig, it says it all

[/ QUOTE ]
i like to PK this guy

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

After hearing so many people rave about how much fun it was to play on Siege, and how many role-players have moved there, I figured I'd give it a try. I started a character, spent two hours killing goats and the occasional skeleton and slowly putting together a few gold here and there to buy some ringmail. Pretty much the instant I managed to buy a half-decent tunic, three red asshats and their pets waltz up to me in Britain and flatten me outright. Even though I had a brief instant to explain that the character was brand-new and had nothing to loot. And then they laughed and tossed my stuff on the ground. So I got rezzed, came back, picked it up and was torched and laughed at again.

Oh, yeah. LOTS of fun. That's real role-playing... if you're role-playing a psychotic prick. That's challenging combat... in much the same way as hunting rabbits with a shotgun is a sport That's SO exciting and enjoyable that I can't believe I've been missing out for so long.

Back to a real server for me, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

We like it rough. ^^

G

<blockquote><hr>

After hearing so many people rave about how much fun it was to play on Siege, and how many role-players have moved there, I figured I'd give it a try. I started a character, spent two hours killing goats and the occasional skeleton and slowly putting together a few gold here and there to buy some ringmail. Pretty much the instant I managed to buy a half-decent tunic, three red asshats and their pets waltz up to me in Britain and flatten me outright. Even though I had a brief instant to explain that the character was brand-new and had nothing to loot. And then they laughed and tossed my stuff on the ground. So I got rezzed, came back, picked it up and was torched and laughed at again.

Oh, yeah. LOTS of fun. That's real role-playing... if you're role-playing a psychotic prick. That's challenging combat... in much the same way as hunting rabbits with a shotgun is a sport That's SO exciting and enjoyable that I can't believe I've been missing out for so long.

Back to a real server for me, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

been there, done that - except they stuck all my stuff in my dead packie to decay, killed me on my way back from the healers twice.

I'm still here. I don't judge the whole shard by the act of 3 - 4 people.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Im pretty sure the first lesson that every true noob learns on siege, is to put your 1000 gold into your bank. I can't tell you how many millions i have made off of jacking new characters 1000 gp at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

1,000,000 / 1,000 = 1,000. That is a lot of new characters to even get to your first million.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give him a break. He is a sadist, not a mathematician, Kelmo.

-Skylark

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Im pretty sure the first lesson that every true noob learns on siege, is to put your 1000 gold into your bank. I can't tell you how many millions i have made off of jacking new characters 1000 gp at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

1,000,000 / 1,000 = 1,000. That is a lot of new characters to even get to your first million.

[/ QUOTE ]

New charaters get 1000 gold??? All the ones I made, only started with 100 gold.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New charaters get 1000 gold??? All the ones I made, only started with 100 gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what you get for buying the economy version....