• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can't gain intelligence stat.....

• Thread starter Sethblackmoore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sethblackmoore

Ok here is my delima: I've got 110str/25dex/95/int and I'm trying to gain up my int. to over 100. I just ate a +20 stat scroll. Not all of my points are used up. What's the trick now a days to gain this up?? I just spent a few hours gaining spell resist up and not a single int. gain. What am I doing wrong??

P

Prudentis

You are 100% sure, that int is set to raise?

(sorry, but this seems to be the most common oversight and happens even to veterans
)

I

imported_GFY

In order to gain stat points you need to gain a certain amount of skill points. the best way I've to do that with an established template is to stone 1 skill and add a new skill just to gain stats. Stone a skill and then try the skills Nexed mentioned from 0-30 or so. When you get to 30 use another stone to remove the skill points and do it again.