• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can't find the answer in the threads here. SDI with songs...

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I hate being one of those people that posts a question that may have been answered already in another thread, but I can't find the answer, so I'll ask.

Does SDI factor into the discordance songs at all?

I only ask because I'm messing around with a Navrey template, and my suit is setup with 60 SDI and a spider slayer scrapper's with 19 MR.

I wasn't planning on using the songs initially because I wanted to cast continuously, but if SDI will in fact stack on top of a slayer instrument, then I'd like to proceed with my gimp template.

Thanks. Sorry if this was answered already.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
off the top of my head i wanna say no.

but then i dont know 100% if that would be right.

let me see what i can find out.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
● Discordance spell songs are now affected by the target's magic resistance. (PvP and specific Mobs only)

● Despair Damage Tweaked: 1.5x vs Non Player, 3x Damage with Slayer Instruments

● Tribulation: Damage bonus modified by 1.5 with Instruments
thats with the changes on TC and Origin right now.
so nothing there about SDI

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
here is the original stuff from PUB 66

Mastery ability initiation.

* Once players have chosen a mastery, the abilities are freely usable at any time and only have as requirements the skill and mana costs.

Mastery abilities:

* Party must remain within range of the Bard to remain under the spellsong effects.
* Bards may be interrupted when they receive damage while using their abilities.
* A bard may only have one ability in effect at a time.
* Abilities do not stack with themselves.
* All abilities require upkeep dependent on how many are being affected by the ability.
* Abilities will not check for Criminal flagging, so beware of your Party members.

Provocation: Title Exhilarator

(These will be considered beneficial actions)

*Inspire: Party Hit chance increase by up to 15%, Damage increase by up to 40%, SDI increased by up to 15% (PvP Cap 15)(Provocation Based)

*Invigorate: Party Hit Points increased by up to 20, Party healed for 7-16 dmg every 4 seconds. (Provocation Based). Party Strength, Dex, Int ,Increased by Up to 8.

Peacemaking: Title Galvanizer

(These will be considered beneficial actions)

*Resilience: Poison resistance increase(not the stat), Mortal, Bleed, Curse effect Durations decreased, Hp regen bonus 2-8, mana regen bonus 2-8, stamina regen bonus 2-8.

*Preservance: Party Defense Chance increased by up to 16%, Damage reduced by up to 16%. Casting focus bonus 1-4%

Discordance: Title Desponder

(These will be considered aggressive/negative actions)

*Tribulation: Target Hit Chance reduced by up to 32%, Spell Damaged reduced by 32% , Damage Taken can trigger additional damage between 20-60% of the damage taken as physical once per second. (Discordance Based) (Chance to Trigger damage Musicianship Based)

*Despair: Target Strength Reduced by up to 32, 20 – 60 Damage (Physical), every 2 seconds.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*Tribulation: Target Hit Chance reduced by up to 32%, Spell Damaged reduced by 32% , Damage Taken can trigger additional damage between 20-60% of the damage taken as physical once per second. (Discordance Based) (Chance to Trigger damage Musicianship Based)

*Despair: Target Strength Reduced by up to 32, 20 – 60 Damage (Physical), every 2 seconds.
so if ya go off of what that says then your answer is no

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, thank you for clearing it up Poo. I had read those same pieces multiple times, and assumed no, but I've assumed a lot in this game over the years only to find out I was incorrect.