• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I can use discordance in player x player?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello ,I wondering if anyone know if others players can be affected by discordance?

5% Luck

Only with Satyar vs player.

Otherwise you can use the spell songs for pvp

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, the barding mastery disco spells you can use.

they are pretty brutal too, but they are only line of site, so once they run off screen they are no good.

but they hammer the guy for a lot of his SDI and HCI and DI if i remember correctly

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
* Tribulation: Target Hit Chance reduced by up to 32%, Spell Damaged reduced by 32% , Damage Taken can trigger additional damage between 8-32% of the damage taken once per second. (Discordance Based) (Chance to Trigger damage Musicianship Based). Damage bonus modified by 1.5 with Instruments. Upkeep cost 11.
* Despair: Target Strength Reduced by up to 32, 20 – 48 Damage (Physical), every 2 seconds. Damage is 1.5x vs Non Player, 3x Damage with Slayer Instruments. Upkeep cost 13.
the upkeep mana costs are lower now.
other then that those are the numbers you are looking at.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbup1: thank you Poo! Your took a weigh from my heart, because I belived that bards could not defend of the pkillers.
I play in shard Europa, and lately, a growing number of criminals murderes, that the only intention is to kill them, and are not concerned with lots of the spawns champions.
thank you very much

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you'll find that when you drop a mastery spell on them then put a greater on them they usually change their minds pretty quick.

i always carry a couple bola's with me when im in fel, just so we are all on a level playing field.

bola, couple field spells, a hungry greater dragon, good times!

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slight correction for you.
Mastery ability initiation is line of sight, but once its initiated, its range check only.

So if your target goes behind a wall, hides or goes in a house, while under the effect of say despair, as long as they are in spell song range ("earshot") they remain under the effects.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slight correction for you.
Mastery ability initiation is line of sight, but once its initiated, its range check only.

So if your target goes behind a wall, hides or goes in a house, while under the effect of say despair, as long as they are in spell song range ("earshot") they remain under the effects.
:thumbup1: I have to thank all of you that kindly clarify this problem i'm facing in felluca.
thanks