• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am The Best Singer In The Whole Wide World

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:D
I'm relaxing on the couch watching my 5 year old niece color. So I decided to have some fun with her, and see what kinda reaction I would get out of her. I tell her I am the best singer in the whole wide world, and I'm going to sing her the song twinkle twinkle little star. So purposely off key sounding like I was dieing, and messing up words in the song I started singing it. The look on her face was priceless, as she turned her head to look at me* who the hell are your trying to kid* lol she blurts out you are not the best singer in the whole wide world OMG!!! never sing again. I'm like what ya mean I'm not the best singer I sound just as good as Katie Perry. So I start singing again, and she told me to stop singing, as she covers her ears. She runs out of the room comes back with her Ipad, and tells me she is a better singer than me. Puts on the frozen song starts singing to it, and starts wiggling her finger about. OMG !!! your finger is spazing out better grab it before it takes off * glares at me*
So I start singing again let it snow let it snow lol now she spazing out THOSE ARE NOT THE WORDS!!!!!
That was so much fun

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the best singer of the Whole Wide World! -)

TQQdles™