• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am still Looking for a guild...

D

Danse

*checks out her appearance...*

I DO bathe often, nearly TWICE a week, whether I think I need a bath or no.

I DO try to be polite, and not be overly curious about things that do not concern me..

I DO try to keep the floor of the Luna Bank clean, by picking those items that folks have dropped, while they tend to their business.

It would be such fun to be able to tag along on a hunt or two. Just send me a PM here, if anyone would enjoy the company of a silly older woman.:heart:

:shots::shots:I will continue to fill my lonely hours, filling tailor bods, and sipping on the ale that the Orcs have left on my porch here on Ice Island...You know, once you get pass the smell, they are not too bad. I do have to take extra precautions about leaving my poor horse, Anjo loose. I would hate for those Orcs to have her as the main course of their evening meal.

I will be around, trying hard to complete my Tailoring training.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silly..

older.....

woman

Deb? Cru and Deadly? another sister you forgot to tell me 'bout??

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Sis! Look us UP : ) We have a great time as long as we can keep Sorcon out of the rot gut.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had sorcon...first he cheats on me with women, now with another man. Does he have NO SHAME! *******.

/wrists

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please define older... :stir:

And don't you worry Omni I have gotten in touch with TMZ and if they can get pics of A-rod and Madonna then certainly they can get pics of Sorc and Grog!! We will put an end to this madness!

I mean Guy flew in from London to stop the madness so when the pics hit the forums Sorcon will come back to you good Sir! :thumbup:

Good luck to you Danse if you run with Cru and Devils because you will always need a healer nearby :lol:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

and Corn Mill, it's the only thing that can keep the hens quit long enough to focus on the task at hand :p

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gentelmen! How do you spell M*A*L*E C*H*A*U*V*E*N*I*S*T*S!

Danse..what they fail to mention is that we ARE the healers and they know this well because...................??????????

:stretcher:

Seriously girl...OS/ELV and FSB are all well balanced guilds, we craft, we chat, we fish and we can kick butt with the best of them!

D

Danse

Hummm

Let's put is this away...I am old enough to know better, and still young enough not to care....long as I don't get caught!:stir:

I will be checking with one of you folks, if I see the tag at the luna bank.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!:mf_prop:

D

Danse

Gentelmen! How do you spell M*A*L*E C*H*A*U*V*E*N*I*S*T*S!

Danse..what they fail to mention is that we ARE the healers and they know this well because...................??????????

:stretcher:

Seriously girl...OS/ELV and FSB are all well balanced guilds, we craft, we chat, we fish and we can kick butt with the best of them!
Hun, they have no idea...they try so hard to be the MACHO MACHO guy...and inside they are just a big fluffy marshmellow....*glances over at hubby*:thumbup:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, *Some* of us are mature enough to know, and freely admit that we are skeered of the femmies ;)

Granddad used to say, 3 guys, one woman, the guys are outnumbered !

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why do you think im in love with Sorcon? I cant handle all these dames on this shard.

P

Pennywise

C-c-c-come, Danse. Youz and meez will makes da guilds of two. No needs fer dems oders.

D

Danse

Yesterday was a strange day...hubby and I were going to go and look for me some clothes...need to look decent when I go back to work...

Any way, we stopped to get fuel, I stayed in the car, while hubby gassed up the beastie...only problem, he deiseled it up instead...we got about a block away from the fuel station, before the problem began...he has learned a VERY important lesson....if a car is designated to use GAS to propell it forward...it can not run on deisel....the poor little beastie got less that a block from the station, before it started making some very strange sounds, and slowed to a stop.

It was towed to the Toyota Dealer we bought it from.
They flushed out the deisel, replaced spark plugs, and cleaned it up where they could. We were lucky, well nearly 700 bucks of unlucky, but if those injectors had been fouled...*shudders*

The point of this is apparently, locally, a lot of folks have done the same.
I use deisel in my bus, and where I buy it, the nozzle is usually green, but we were told today, that not every place that sells both fuels, have their nozzles color coded. So beware...or this could be you car being taken to the nearest mechanic:stretcher:

This is my ICQ 232 551 927...user name Nuriko

D

Deadly Shadow

OH MY i sure will pay attention from now on. Thanks for the info

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That sucks bad. I live in Oregon, and its against the law for people to pump their own gas. They have to have an attendant pump for the gas for you. Its nice on a hot day.

I think Oregon and Rhoad Island are the only stats that have this law.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and here I thought we in New Jersey were the only pampered gas customers, we don't pump our own either

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and here I thought we in New Jersey were the only pampered gas customers, we don't pump our own either

i don't pump mine either, that's what teenages are for. :) Sadly my baby will be 18 in a few days and I'm going to have to start pumping my own gas.

:(

Damia

D

Deadly Shadow

why didnt some one tell me this a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time ago lol

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If my teenager was leaving, id beat him so bad that he wouldnt want to leave and he would be stuck pumping my gas forever! MUHAHAHAHA!!

D

Danse

Omnicron..BEWARE...beaten teens turn into hobgoblinsss...I KNOW...I drive thir busss...

but seriously...I personally feel anyone under the age of 39, should be tested by a devious and most evil form of inquistion...make those folks ride on a school bus from the first load through to the very last...making sure that during this trip, there is at least one fight brtween each grade level.. separating the girls form the boys, will insure, that the males will have better protection...'cause girls fight DIRTY...DOWN 'n' Dirty (although, I have seen some nifty fights between opposite sexes) *winks*( FYI Girls fight dirtier ) *cackles and grins *

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey, im 27! You couldnt pay me enough to rid around on a buss with this misfits. YOU made that choice, dont try to make us under 39ers suffer your fate!

D

Danse

NOW...you know why I am in UO...every monster I fight has the name of some kid who gave me a bad time...can't touch them...but watch out monsters...it is sooooooooooooooo relaxing!:thumbup:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Um the teens don't bother me, it's the buses themselves that bug me, they weren't made to fit the stature of Vikings very well :p

Knees smashed into the seats to sit down, Have to tilt to the side to walk in it gah they just suck!