I am so lost on the current events

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

MonkeyDLuffy

What's going on.. I have been killing everything insight for ToT, then join the dragon party at SL. completely missed the 5pm event on Sunday.

Now... what should we do... what is the storyline now...

M

Muu Bin

I'll second that. Missed the Sunday event and would like to know what happened. Who killed what... how bad was the lag... any special drops... who were the EM's... etc...

O

Ooguk [Cove]

No Drops, Omo Ran it, The objective was to find where Casca Will be Next Week Which is the City Of Montor In Ilsh Chaos.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
No Drops, Omo Ran it, The objective was to find where Casca Will be Next Week Which is the City Of Montor In Ilsh Chaos.
Thanks for posting this Baron! I'll have the long version up shortly, just did the first proof and needed a break. These reports take me forever to make. Had some business to attend Sunday night after the event and am playing catchup!
Big thing is this Sunday (8/2/09 5pm PST) meet at the Britain Counselor's Hall (Trammel) to hopefully catch Casca red handed working along side of the Agents of Corruption and the Shadow Lords!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
Thanks for posting this Baron! I'll have the long version up shortly, just did the first proof and needed a break. These reports take me forever to make. Had some business to attend Sunday night after the event and am playing catchup!
Big thing is this Sunday (8/2/09) meet at the Britain Counselor's Hall (Trammel) to hopefully catch Casca red handed working along side of the Agents of Corruption and the Shadow Lords!
What time so I can calculate time difference? =]

M

Muu Bin

omg - it will be your first event in Korea!!
Who's in Korea? Event is 5pm on August 2nd so if someone is in Korea that would make it 10 am on August 3rd. I "think" that Korea is 17 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time. If I'm wrong then I'm off by an hour :dunce: