• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am really Livid.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a serious issue.
I have more than one account, of course, so I have more than one house. Well a while back I noticed that one of my houses for some reason went into a state of decay WHILE THE ACCOUNT WAS ACTIVE. So I page a GM and they come and refresh it. Then a couple days later it goes into decay AGAIN and so I page and the GM refreshes it apologizing for the problem again.
So time goes by and I am busy with my kids because it's spring break, I log in today and my house is gone. GONE. all thats left is my black rug...

I am really livid. I had rares and goodies left over from long ago, mementos from previous players etc. NOT TO MENTION THE ACCOUNT WAS ACTIVE!

Any advice of who I should contact? I mean I know I'm not going to get my things back but I think I deserve some type of compensation....

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd bring it up with Mesanna, I don't want to sound like negative Nancy, however, she's really the only one that responds back to players questions/concerns/comments etc.

Or try the hamster, he's got a lot of free time it seems.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mesanna primarily deals with event scenarios... u can ask her about this situation but it seems like a very unfortunate glitch :( i know that nothing can replace what u lost but there are those of us that will try to help replace what u lost

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you :(....Please let us know if we can help you....I can't imagine the sickeness you must feel after losing all your items .....

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all. It was all my goods from my keep on my oldest account. Fortunatly it was not the entirety of my goods/gold etc.
I'm just really upset that I pay a monthly fee to play UO and they can't even correct an issue even though I have an email saying they fixed the issue....

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all. It was all my goods from my keep on my oldest account. Fortunatly it was not the entirety of my goods/gold etc.
I'm just really upset that I pay a monthly fee to play UO and they can't even correct an issue even though I have an email saying they fixed the issue....
WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR OWNER?
WHAT KIND OF HOUSE WAS IT?
WHERE WAS IT LOCATED?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Painted Elves - I looted ur stuff bro, u want to buy it all back? I'll only mark it up 50% of actual value, I'm sure its a sentimental thing so ull pay for it.

T

Talishara

If you need anything please let us know :) I'm sure my guild and I can get a nice package of items for you such as vet dye tubs, regs, rares, etc for your new home if nothing happens with your old one. I'm so sorry this has happened to you!! Please let me know if we can be of any assistance to you :)

Talishara
E|M

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, that would just about make me quit playing. I had a similar thing going on with one of my houses a few years ago and had to page a GM a couple times to refresh it. Finally, I had to trade it to him and he then traded it back to me in order to fix it. I sure wish they had done that with you. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all so much. I'm sure I can manage to get things back on track. Found my soul stone in one of the chars bank boxes and managed to save my Bucket, lost my eggnog though :(.
But things are looking up in UO.... ;D

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I emailed people in "charge" and never heard anything back.
While I decided to stay with UO a little longer, mostly because I successfully got the Magincia houses I bid on...and well I admit things like that help me stick around...I am still disapointed that this even happened and I don't understand the lack of care....maybe it's because I'm still paying to play after all...so apparently I wasn't hurt that bad?
Anyways, just an FYI update for anyone interested.
Thank you all again for your support!!!

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally understand your being upset. I downsized to just 1 UO account as I don't venture into Sosaria much with my current busy schedule. If my house just went Boom and fell with 99% of my treasures and mementos (like the Tokuno Treasures Museum in Ter Mur) I would be crushed!

I am glad things are looking up but I still feel for your loss Painted Elves.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*cough* Just a thought but did you win a house on the same account as the one whose house fell? Could that be the reason?
Nope. I only bid on more than one magincia house Because mine had fallen already.
The problem had been going on (with the house decaying) since end of March.

Thanks Keira :)

and hopefully I'll feel fulfilled and redeemed in UO again soon.