• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am looking for pricing help on Siege items please

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been offline for about 8 months now and had someone asked me if I had siege items to sell the second day I came back... I have tons, but have no idea on siege pricing or the exchange rate for Atlantic gold.
If anyone has any ideas, please give me price ideas for these Siege items in Atlantic gold :) Thanks for any help.

ethereal horse
bronze cloak vet reward
6 soul stone fragment tokens
4 complete 15th anniversary bags
4 complete 9th anniversary boxes
3 complete a red velvet boxes with one extra rose in a vase
2 unclaimed holiday tickets old - my chars can claim the gifts
4 decorative personal bless deed
1 snow statue deed
1 extra snow
1 extra card 2009
1 extra candy cane
2 snow flakes
2 poinsettia
8 old style square gift boxes empty
1 new long style gift box empty
2 snowmen
1 holiday bell
2 statues
Double Exceptional items:
gloves
smiths hammer
3 pair of scissors
9 sewing kits
4 mininova fireworks wands
1 complete 12th anniversary bag
3 12th anniversary deeds
3 13th anniversary deeds
2 old holiday gift tickets anyone can use
3 complete stockings
silver npc sandals
4 reindeer deeds
2 holiday wreath deeds
6 christmas tree deeds
2 sleigh deeds
4 mini house deeds
6 snowy scene crystal balls
Tested Newbie:
6 books
5 arrow shafts
3 fancy shirts
2 shirts
2 doublets
1 boot
4 shoes
4 candles
2 short pants
3 robes
1 cloak
2 half aprons
4 long skirts

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any ideas on any of it at all is appreciated!
i am not a huge expert so i can just give you my best guess
most vet rewards are 100k to 200k per year. there is an exception of a few rewards. the most popular being vet tel tiles which sell for 7 to 9 mil pretty easy. so ethy horse 300k or so and the bronze cloak 100k(i think that a 1st year)
i am pretty sure soul stone frags go for 750k t a mil per pretty easy
the 4 15th year bag...i have sold each grass and snow tile for 20k each. the posittia (if its named messnea 250k(guess)) and if its an infested tree(1 mil(guess)) sound about rght to me. the rest are really not worth much of anything in these bags
the unclaimed tickets. holiday bell, 2 statues(i assume named statues for xmas 2000-01) 100k each. (i am lucky enough to know a guy that will buy bells for 500k)
the 6 snowy scene cryastal balls...i honestly have seen none of these for sale but i dont think the have extreme value. 25k (idk tbh)
double excpt items hold value but i think these are dependent on the person buying them id say 25k (idk)
this is also true for the noobie items but id guess closer to 5 or 10k each(idk)
the 12th anni gift ticket id say 250 to 500k(because of the mailbox)
the 13th anni gift ticket id say 25 to 50k(idk but nothing of real value. not in my opinion)
as far as the rest its all just kinda deco stuff. if were me i may or may not just trade it in for clean up points. its all nice stuff to have but its just deco. i have multiple numbers of these already sitn in chests and have traded in a ton of them as well. it all does hold some value but to put a price on it i am not sure...sorry

this is by no means a hard and fast price guide. feel free to ask around some more and find a more soild price if you wish. i suggest you do so. per your request these are my best guesses. all that being said, i would be intrested in buying all these. i would just be lookn for a deal i could not turn down. hehe. i like to have things just to have them and others just to collect. i would of course sell some to make my money back. tbh....i have alot of this stuff anyway. it would also save you alot of time piecing it out for a few extra gold coins. i have storage for them so it would be no real hastle to me. if your intrested please PM me here or ICQ me: 43711018. if not, no worries...i hope this helps and you find a great deal!