• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i am geting "spam detected...." message

• Thread starter Marauderim
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marauderim

hi,
since last night, im geting a message "spam detected...", and then everything i type takes minutes to show, this is killing any talking atempt, i am even geting it when using bank macro or stable macro

dont know if this is hapening because of new patch, bthis is very anoying, imagine that you start to talk to someone and then after 2 or 3 speaks you cant talk anymore...

i really need help on this ty

M

Marauderim

Geting a chat spam warning

hi,
since last night im geting a spam message and then everything i type take minutes to show up in chat

this is hapening even with my macros for bank, stable, guards, etc

im geting very anoyed coz this is hapening when i speak to ppl, after i type 2 or 3 times, im starting to get the spam message

i rly need help on this ty

BTeng_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your Enhanced Client is patched up to version 4.0.5.1, this should no longer be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.