• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I Am Devastated

• Thread starter Deadly Shadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Deadly Shadow

I am totally in tears. This morning went to get a blackthorn kryss from my chest of Vesper Meseum Items to go fight the dreaded Scorp. And since you can no longer just release an item in a lockdown chest had to unlock the entire chest., I got the kryss and went and fought for about an hour or so came back to put kryss back in to chest and the chest is gone. I had thought i had locked it back down but guess not. So my ENTIRE Vesper Meseum set is gone. MAN O MAN. Now i guess i know what i will be doing for the rest of my natural life all over again. Why did they have to change once again something that was working.

Person works so hard to do things correctly like they should be done and get kicked in the teeth. And there are folks out there duping and scamming and doing all kinds of things and they get away with it.

Sorry for the rant. Just a bit upset and yes i know it is a game and they are only pixels but i was proud of it. i had 3 sets of the kryss as i had purchased them when i found them for sale. Not a happy camper right now

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(

challenge to the alliance.... help rebuild Deadly's collection

with the numbers we have it could be done in a week

who's up to my challenge?

D

Danse

All I can offer is some wood to donate...how about 15k of plain...will that help?

And I can donate any plain wood I gather during the next week or so. I won't be on as much. but I will give what I can. Someone just needs to tell me where and who to give it too.

D

Deadly Shadow

Thanks guys after this spring cleaning thing i will concentrate on vesper. i have lots and lots of wood tee hee

Thank you for the offers it was my fault just dont anyone else do it. BE CAREFUL

D

Danse

Deadly, the offer stands. The wood is yours, just let me know where to take it.

Or better yet, maybe if we meet in Luna one day, I can friend you to my place and you can get want you want. There is no way I am going to use all of that wood, and with my trusty axe. And I reall really do LOVE wandering out into the wilds and chop the trees...it is so relaxing.:thumbsup:

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*. No worries, no question. You tell me what resource I can work on and I shall! I am not tuned into what the is collection is or how one achieves the rewards but it is surely time to learn :hug:

I surely hope this was a result of decay rather than a stealther.

If it is only wood..then I shall build a lumberjack.

A

Annienox

I believe I have a second Keonan's Chainmail that you can have hun. Let me know when you see me at an IDOC. :thumbsup:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have an extra Nystul's Wizard's Hat. Just PM me and it's yours.

D

Deadly Shadow

Again thank you guys. After the spring turn in is done i will take stock and see what i have already. Fal gave me some items last night and i do think i have a kegeons chain mail that i bought for a fella and before i could get it to him he found ond and bought so i THINK it is in Ghostriders bank box. I pulled all the boards i had for sale off my vendors last night so will be doing the ole UHALL method once again to the meseum lol. I am over being upset with my self now just upset still will the change and not being aware of it. Do hope it gets fixed soon. Yesterday it would not have taken much to take down the meseum at the castle and turn in what i could but then i slept on it and today is better. Again I am humbled by all the outpouring of offers.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. MAPL stands ready to assist.