• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i am coming back

• Thread starter fusion SL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

fusion SL

i am comign back guys my break is over, few ground rules

1. ego or minax im not going to so dont bother
2. tb always i love arabella she is the best, i might if asked
3.sl not really tb is way better
4. who is in the concil of mages anyway??????

so bottem line tb if u guys want me too which i no u guys have alot of people would mind me coming to ur town, i want to kick some ego ass!!!!!

T

Trammelite2000

well any faction that is unlucky enough to get you will, im sure, enjoy u coming back! I'd say go for TB and be with the rest of the easy kills and meat sheilds :D

and as for u kickin e-go ass man id love to see it even though theres hardly any left!

or maybe u shud take and extended break? :)

F

fusion SL

lol wow bro u cracik me up, meat shields wat a good one, well we will c overall who is the real meatshield u ass hole, and tb doesnt suck as much as u think bro, all they need is better organization thats all, there good but e-go was good untill u all started being ass holes. lol i cant wait for this!!!!!:gun:

T

Trammelite2000

Im glad i "cracik" you up, iv fought these same TB for nearly 3 years and let me tell you they do suck! Your an easy kill, you always have been even when you where with us! At then end of the day i'll see you out on the field and i'll see your corpses spread eagle all over the floor!

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trammelite ... Don't make fun of someone's typing or grammar. I'd use the old "black pot and kettle" adage, except I can't remember having ever seen a cast-iron pot in my life. Hence, I hate that saying.

Fusion! Do what you need to do, brother.

F

fusion SL

lol thanks nonel, but im glad this ****** bag has nothing better to do then look at my grammer, and tb doesnt suck brother ive been hearing from my bro pyro that they have been oowning u for a while now,:loser:

W

wee papa smurf

Fusion, come back to your roots and be SL again! U know you belong to the darkside

We'd love to have ye

:thumbup1:

F

fusion SL

that sounda like a great idea, i think i still have my faction horse for sl, do u guys work with tb???

W

wee papa smurf

We dont really work with TB, were gathering our forces and getting bigger, we already have a great team of players and would definitly benefit from more people like you! With minax nearly dead in the water were hoping to get enough people to start up defences again and take some towns!

F

fusion SL

yea sounds like a GREAT IDEA, acually i might just come but ima going to wait a week before the faction stuff come out so i can do more spawns to get mage scrolls for my tamer and armor, so yea it sounds like a great idea

u should give me some vent info so i can just come in and listen to how u guys work so when i come in i can just fit right in:D

W

wee papa smurf

No worries, take as long as you need we'll all still be here for a while lol, I'll try and get you hooked up with the vent info as soon as i can :)

Look forward to fighting with ye :gun:

F

fusion SL

also me and my bro are taking and he said when i come over he will too