• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

i added some info on the Dawn's Music Box

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I added some info on the Dawn's Music Box to the Bard FAQ.

for some reason a lot of my bards carry these and im constantlly picking up and adding new tracks to them.

i do have 2 full ones (sonoma and atl) but i thought if my bards have them and listen to them.... maybe OTHER bards might like the list.

so, here it is.

if they ever add more to them ill strive to keep the list up to date.

Poo

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-bard/168520-%5B2009%5D-bard-faq-must-read-all-new-bards.html#post1896138

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would be neat if bards using the music box would get some kinda buff , I know we got the masteries it just seems the music box is something that could be made bard related somehow..

L

Luke Carjacker

Would be neat if bards using the music box would get some kinda buff , I know we got the masteries it just seems the music box is something that could be made bard related somehow..
There's a lot of stuff that could have been made bard-related (snake charmer flutes? Hellooo!?!?) but nobody gives a flying poop about us.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats cause they all fear us.

*hand inches towards the Fire Horn looped on belt*