• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hypothetical question

S

SUPRsalad

This is just a hypothetical question, and I know Ill probably get flamed for this, but what IF:

What IF, all or a good part the western shards' pvp community either transferred or created characters on Pacific (the most central shard)? I think it would be like the good old days of pvp. Think about it. Just what if.

S

SUPRsalad

Its funny, i posted this same question on all the western shards..

baja, and orgin both flamed the hell out of me... Everyone else just did what you guys did.. nothing at all.

it was just a question..
what if?

c'mon dudes, what if????

doesn't anyone else feel the nostalgia for the olden days of uo??

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you plan on coming HERE to sonoma, stay off our board. No one wants to x-fer to your shard.

...so stop trying.

T

TrustMeInc

It would be easier for them to make a new server that interconnects all servers where maybe spawns or certain items you cannot get anywhere else except this one spot. This way all shards could interlink and you would get mass fighting. I think it should be a PvP only shard. Go to the moongate takes a second to load and “bam” every shard is interconnected.

V

Velandra

but if you guys come to Pacific, you can play with Kyrite there too - iisn't that sooo exciting? He seems to be all you guys talk about over here..

M

Madchild

why ???

or why PAC

most of us have been on pac and eather got ganked and zerged out . 25+ people to kill one thats fun .

or ownd the hell out of everyone at the gate got bored and came back here where there is a real fight for power and real skill .

hell even sonoma's so called "tram pvpers" found it kinda easy livin on pac .

better yet you guys come here and find out what happens to a lot of xsharders .

you eather love it here and blend in and call it home or you get the crud beat out of you and limp back to your shard with half your gold in hand.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

why ???

or why PAC

most of us have been on pac and eather got ganked and zerged out . 25+ people to kill one thats fun .

or ownd the hell out of everyone at the gate got bored and came back here where there is a real fight for power and real skill .

hell even sonoma's so called "tram pvpers" found it kinda easy livin on pac .

better yet you guys come here and find out what happens to a lot of xsharders .

you eather love it here and blend in and call it home or you get the crud beat out of you and limp back to your shard with half your gold in hand.

most of sonoma got steemrolled on pac lol,

M

Madchild

me the guy that gets killed on sonoma verrrry fast had it easy there on pac .

i was dueling people there it even got to the point that as soon as they thought i might win 5 of their buddies would pop out and jump me .

i was pulling 2 and 3 man T2A spawns i was not steamrolled .

2 and 3 man dsp run never happened cuz as soon as you hit 2nd lvl in there you had 50 people on you

V

Velandra

of all the spawns I did with eggy and bum I never saw them die to anyone..

I want to see you guys duke it out.. but apparently that wont happen.. since no one can seem to set up any sort of fight..