hypothetical question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SUPRsalad

This is just a hypothetical question, and I know Ill probably get flamed for this, but what IF:

What IF, all or a good part the western shards' pvp community either transferred or created characters on Pacific (the most central shard)? I think it would be like the good old days of pvp. Think about it. Just what if.

E

Eyes of Origin

|M| would be at the gate instantly trying to recruit everyone, just as they did with us when we went over there. There are people who don't play Pac for a reason already, why would they go back or start playing there now?
Why dont the zerg guilds of Pac send smaller groups to different shards and check out the pvp on other shards instead of trying to get everyone on Pac?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Why is it that people can't understand that people play how and where they want to.

If people wanted to play with Zerg guilds, that is what they do. If they are on Origin instead of Pacifc, there might be a good reason for it.

Some people like being a big fish in a little pond, as opposed to a tiny fish lost in the ocean.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
hypothetical question, what just what would happen if SUPR came out of the house for once?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2004
deco.girlgamer.net
Hypothetical question: What would happen if you actually played more on your shard instead of trying to recruit everyone from other shards to play on your shard?

Quit trying to steal Origin's players. We lose enough as is.

S

SUPRsalad

It was a hypothetical question, and it remains unanswered.

I wasn't even suggesting that anyone go out and buy x-fers, or even start making a new character. It was a question that begged a real answer..
Clearly, a lot of players are happy with their situation. Clearly, the question was aimed at those who might be a little less-than-happy with their current pvp situation..

so the question remains: what if?

I know theres many players out there that remember the old days of having at least 30 or 40 people to kill, any time of the day, any time of night.. I, personally miss it. and, IMO we could potentially have it back with some careful negotiation..

S

SUPRsalad

hypothetical question, what just what would happen if SUPR came out of the house for once?
im sorry you had a bad experience on pac. Im sorry most of us were at work when you came and played. Pac can be pretty dead in the day. Why don't you try again in the evening when we're all home? Where were you at our harrower last night that put every single opposing zergling in stat?

E

Eyes of Origin

Rofl nice try... there were plenty of SUPR on, there always is when we log in over there. We only log in to Pac at night anyway, so again nice try. We werent at your Harrower, because Pac isnt our main concern. We log in to fight for an hour or so once or twice a week and log back into our main shard. Speaking of Zerglings.. isnt that what SUPR is?

M

Michael Wolf

This is just a hypothetical question, and I know Ill probably get flamed for this, but what IF:

What IF, all or a good part the western shards' pvp community either transferred or created characters on Pacific (the most central shard)? I think it would be like the good old days of pvp. Think about it. Just what if.
Silly question but what makes you think Pacific is any more "Central" than any other west coast shard? Pacific, Napa Valley, Baja, and Origin are all located in the same building. I think Siege may be as well. Or did you think EA maintained a seperate server room for each shard?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie
I think it would be like the good old days of pvp. Think about it. Just what if.
OK mate. What if.. energy produced friction and that friction produced heat. How many masturbating monkeys do you suppose it would take to bring a bowl of water to its boiling point? think about it mate. Just what if.

E

Eyes of Origin

Seriously, Origin doesn't have the PvP like Pac, but I am not going to play Pac fulltime just to pvp either. At the same time, I retract my invite to check out the smaller shards for pvp, at least stay away from here. The last thing Origin needs is another farming guild to show up =/ If and I mean, IF anyone comes here it should be to enjoy the whole shard and not just farm it for scrolls and ship them off somewhere else.
Which is what it would amount to since there is really no PvP here atm, minus small fights here and there.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

i am still waiting for the offer of scrolls and equipment to make going there worth while you want to fight or just slaughter others?