• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunts.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to organise these again if there enough interests for it.

Doom,Peerless, Champ hunts (Not feluccca) ,High level Treasure hunts.Future hunts in Abyss/Underworld.I will also take request to go to places you always wanted to go but where afraid to go alone.

I want to know if you interested and what days and what times that would suits you best.

If we go to Doom i'll make sure i will get a golden skull for it.

If we can go i'll make sure its announced plenty in time.And try to avoid to make it when there is a EM event.

I don't care if i get anything from these events. I just want to try to help to find people who wants to do this and want a chance to get Arties, Peerless items or high end items. Even if it just to use for imbuing.

Let me know so i can work some things out. Just want to give a little fun to others.The more people that will show up the easyer things will be and the more often we can do it.

N

Nenime

Frarc, you know me. Whenever there is an opportunity to die ingame, I'm in. :danceb:

Friday night would be great from me, say starting at 7-8 pm? For 1-2 hours? More often is even better, sure, but then I couldn't give a binding promise several days in advance.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds fun :)
May i suggest a tour de peerless ? meaning we take all peerless'es. not at once, but with a week between (then we have time to disguss tactics..how to get keys etc etc)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday and Saturday evenings are on top of my mind to do these things. During the week i can do too but then i have to do it earlyer. I can also have it Saturdays and Sundays Early mornings. Let say from 8am. That would give the chance for my American guildmembers to join too.

Peerless tours are definitly thing to keep in mind. I have not done them all myself. I will make sure its announced in time to make preperation and have tactis discussed from the more experienced players that done it before.

I'll be home from Sept 5 for 2 weeks so i would like to start from then. I just need enough victims... i mean interested people for it.:)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been back a year and still not tried a peerless so count me in.
Still to visit all the new dungeons except Sanctuary and the Nujelm one.

Lord Crowen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mind if I tag along? I have only mediocre chars, so I'll die anyway :) Weekend is fine, thank you for organizing such event!

*runs off to gather some insurance money*

Z

Zandros

I am back three months now and never did a champion spawn. So i would be happy if i can join in too. Sounds like a lot of fun to go hunting with a big party.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking of doing the first hunt on 28 or 29 August.

Need to know what people prefer, friday or saturday.

I'll let it start at 8pm CET. (If you need time conversion let me know)
Gathering at Britain West Bank. (Incase Spellweavers going with us to do the spell first before leaving). If you can come 10-15 Minutes earlyer.

-Everyone make sure they have the quests for Dreadhorn taken from Heartwood.http://www.uoguide.com/Lorekeeper_Calendor_the_Keeper_of_Tradition

-Here is info on Dread Horn.http://www.uoguide.com/Dread_Horn

Z

Zandros

I have to work when other people usually have off. Means i can't join Friday/Saturday nights at all and usually not Tue to Thu evening (only later in the night starting from 2am). :cursing:

Sunday evening is possible for me and occasionally Mondays.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to work when other people usually have off. Means i can't join Friday/Saturday nights at all and usually not Tue to Thu evening (only later in the night starting from 2am). :cursing:

Sunday evening is possible for me and occasionally Mondays.

I'll try to have hunts on other days at well on more "odd" hours.Like i said before . I'm know my american friends want to try these things too. That would mean to do a hunt arount 7-7:30 am. When i don't work i'm often already around from 4-5 am and in my vacations days of i could also do hunts during the week.

I'll try to get people together to do things what they don't often get a chance too do. People who have strange playing hours or less time .

If you know more of these people who looking for a good time, just point them to here. :)

N

Nenime

... People who have strange playing hours or less time. ...
I guess I'm one of those. But the times you mentioned suit me fine. Dreadhorn, make your last will! Me, I already did.

At 4 o'clock am I will probably fail even more but for the fun of playing alongside with nice players (from all over the world) I will get up then. I just need to know early enough. As Frarc said, Zandros, there is definitely a way to come together.

I don't have TeamSpeak nor ICQ. Is this a problem?

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
28/29 sounds good to me :)
I live in CET+1 i think.
I'll be around after 18:00 my time.
So how many is in ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
28/29 sounds good to me :)
I live in CET+1 i think.
I'll be around after 18:00 my time.
So how many is in ?

You have CET time just like i have in Belgium i think.
Seems about 5-6 are in so far but there can always be more.
Thats why i do this plenty in time so we can organise this well enough.
On the day of the hunt i will also drop runes around telling what type of hunt will start,when and where. If we want to do this right we have to spread the word.
There can't be too many people to make fun. :)

I already saw some very nice spots to go hunt in the Abyss and the Underworld too.And maybe we will need each other to help get new pets (Skree, Iron beetle) . We should only be limited by everyones desire.

F

Flinx

That´s exactly what i´m looking for. I reactivated my account yesterday after some years without UO. And i´m glad to see all my chars are still there.

My skills will be a bit rusty, but i´ll do my best.

I´ll be glad to do some "smaler" things first. Is there anybody out there for some trips to the old dungeons? Probably see every inch of Destard or Hythloth and kill every monster at least once wich could be found?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During the week-end i can take you anywhere you want.

A warning, Hytloth and even more Destard are not the same as years ago :)

And Welcome back!

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have CET time just like i have in Belgium i think.
Seems about 5-6 are in so far but there can always be more.
Thats why i do this plenty in time so we can organise this well enough.
On the day of the hunt i will also drop runes around telling what type of hunt will start,when and where. If we want to do this right we have to spread the word.
There can't be too many people to make fun. :)

I already saw some very nice spots to go hunt in the Abyss and the Underworld too.And maybe we will need each other to help get new pets (Skree, Iron beetle) . We should only be limited by everyones desire.
When SA hits us, i'm so gonna tame everything ...hehe
I might be able to call in a few friends to help us out np.

5 or 6 people sounds like enuf for almost everything.
What chars are people gonna use ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Dreadhorn i will use my bard/mage. 120 Peace/music/Discord.

J

Jafanarae

Sounds great. :)

Unfortunately I probably can't participate in the first hunt on 28 / 29 August, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the boards for the next one.

N

Nenime

For Dreadhorn i will use my bard/mage. 120 Peace/music/Discord.
Ok, I will take along my Tamer then. He has Discordance too but that would be redundant, so I will probably replace it for Spellweaving. I've been there with a Rune Beetle. Is this still the best pet because of Dreadhorn poisoning? Else I would like to test my GD on him.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well looks like we have enuf disco-bards (kinda nice, my favorite pvm skill)
So i'll bring my wraith-bush guy, never testet him outside doom.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday 28th August at 8pm CET.

Drachenfels Adventures : Part 1

Dreadhorn Peerless.

*Added to the calendar but only show up when a moderator have looked at it. :)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im in.. been a while since i did a peerless :)

ill try and arrange my odd sleeping pattern after it, lol

Z

Zandros

To bad i can't change my working pattern after it! Dreadhorn is on top of my deathrobe list ... :wall:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our first Adventure starts in 4 hours and 40 minutes.......

J

Jafanarae

I had a great time. :)

Thank you to everyone for making it so much fun, and particularly to Frarc for organising it all. :)

N

Nenime

Yes, I would like to thank you all very much, too. That was an awesome Friday evening, perfect start for the weekend. Had lots of fun :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear you had fun. We did pretty good. :)

Next adventure will be the Gauntlet in Doom. Not sure if we should do that next week. I'm expecting a big fight against the Shadowlords before the SA release. and there is only one week-end left before that.I think we could also fight together against the Shadowlords as a group. We will have to keep a eye on it.

When we go to the Gauntlet, do i get the golden skull myself or would everyone also like to fight the bonedaemon that drops the skull? Then i just get the 1000 bones needed for that.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can supply a skull, but unsure if i can make the hunt, but catch me on icq for skull :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can supply a skull, but unsure if i can make the hunt, but catch me on icq for skull :)

Thanks, golden skuls will be alot easyer and cheaper to get soon when SA expansion is released. Daemon bones are a Mysticisme regs and will be buyable at the NPC shops.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the golden skull and the rune marked next to the bell. Hope to see you this evening to hunt in the gauntlet. :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't make it tonight, got to get ready for work.:mad:

Have fun!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone interested in Stygian dragon or Slasher of Veil next week?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do anything in SA next week. That was tough tonight, too much side spawn to go with the main meal.

Did either of you get anything from the Dark Father?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do anything in SA next week. That was tough tonight, too much side spawn to go with the main meal.

Did either of you get anything from the Dark Father?

No but thats ok. Thats not realy why i do this for. The odds where against us , i'm happy we did kill one after alot of hard work. :)

If it would been just us and the DF we would been take them down pretty easy. And i'm sure we can handle the rooms alot better.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking to go kill Navrey Night-eyes several times on Friday and Slasher of the Veil on Saturday evening. Who is interested to come?

Navrey can be reach by everyone , for Slasher you have to have done the quest to entrance the Abyss.

N

Nenime

Me too with Necro Mage. For both.

Given that we already have a Disco Bard. I assume MJ is with us, right?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Navrey i bring MJ , not sure yet for the Slasher. Pets don't seems a good idea on him. Maybe i bring Frar cor i bring my Ninja Archer.

Just make sure you got access to the Abyss for the Slasher with your character.

New pub on Origin makes Mysticisme spell drop on Navrey.
How we do the looting on them? Take turns ?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got the ruins to fall on Navrey yet? The south-western pillar seems to have a part that could come away.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone got the ruins to fall on Navrey yet? The south-western pillar seems to have a part that could come away.

The lair has a special set of pillars, that when activated all at once causes a rock collapse above Navrey, crushing her and any nearby players and mobs for a short time

Need several people at ones doing that, not sure if thats a good idea. :)

N

Nenime

1. Navrey: In regard to Imbuing ingredients I decline because my Artificer is just at Expert level. Concerning Mysticism Spell Scrolls I suggest that we collect them all in one book. Any of our Scribes can make a copy then.

2. Slasher of Veils: We get wiped out anyway but I think we do need a Disco Bard. So I take my Disco Mage. I will do my best to support the Warriors Frarc and Puddle with healing and curing. I'll see what else I can do.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed tonight's due to rl but might make tomorrow's. I've heard Warrior's are better than archer's for Slasher? Demon slayer do extra damage on him?