• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huntmaster's Challenge

T_Jones

Journeyman
I have a question on this Huntmaster's challenge. May I know where I can locate the huntmaster. UOGuide says that it's at the Ranger's guild outside of Skare Brae, but I don't realize that there's one outside Skara. I can only find one inside Skara Brae. It seems that it says somewhere that it's supposed to be a monthly quest, but I failed to find this huntmaster any where. Basically I am trying to hunt for the potted coffee plants.

How will I be able to locate this huntmaster?

Thanks.

UO Guide:
1682433281264.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1682450102048.png

From the moongate.

Once you locate the huntmaster, you must double-click on him to start the challenge. Then single click to by a hunting permit, these can only be used by you.

Inside the building you will see statues of all the animals that you can hunt.

Once you find a creature, you kill it, then double-click the permit and click on the corpse. It will record your kill.

then return to the huntmaster and drop the permit on him.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 143077

From the moongate.

Once you locate the huntmaster, you must double-click on him to start the challenge. Then single click to by a hunting permit, these can only be used by you.

Inside the building you will see statues of all the animals that you can hunt.

Once you find a creature, you kill it, then double-click the permit and click on the corpse. It will record your kill.

then return to the huntmaster and drop the permit on him.
Damn, you only have to say "Cross" to use the boats? I've been typing in "I would like to cross" this whole time!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I always type I wish to cross, just cus it's an RP thing but yeah all you have to do is say cross lol.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And, on some shards, people park Britannian ships at the side of the crossing so that you can board on one side, debark on the other, so that people doing trade orders can cross without launching their own boat (as "cross" doesn't work while on a trade order). That's where I park mine on Lake Austin when not out fishing.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I found the huntmaster. Thanks so much, guys.
Don't forget that Tram and Fel hunt masters have different score. On some shards Fel is completely forgotten and you can with with just anything because of no competition.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Don't forget that Tram and Fel hunt masters have different score. On some shards Fel is completely forgotten and you can with with just anything because of no competition.
SHHH you're not supposed to say that out loud! Now everyone is gonna know! ;)

Silly Wabbit.

T_Jones

Journeyman
I will definitely try that out as my shard is a quiet one. :banana:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
SHHH you're not supposed to say that out loud! Now everyone is gonna know! ;)

Silly Wabbit.
I got enough of knifes for skinning on shards I wanted them. Also got those fisherman bushels, ore bags but no idea why do I need them .
Haven't done any huntmaster runs in many months .

One more thing: after month is over and you have winning bids , you need to double click hunt master NPC to get score updated so you can exchange score for rewards.