• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunter's Garb

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know where I can buy the chest piece and arm piece for the Hunter's Garb? I have acquired the other two pieces from monster, but have had no luck with the two I've mentioned.

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Check the vendors in Luna. I know it's overpriced, but I have seen a couple of the pieces there.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I only see the gloves and legs there. I'm trying to get the chest and arms. Thanks though!

¥

¥§hàdòw¥

Yeah I only see the gloves and legs there. I'm trying to get the chest and arms. Thanks though!
If you go SW of the moongate, there was a vendor on the left side of the screen who had the chest piece. This was earlier this morning around 10AM.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info! I didn't find it, but thank you anyway. It probably already sold!!!!!