• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hunt Nights?

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all.

I dont play very often, mainly because I play solo I think...but I was just wondering is there any weekly hunt nights or such Im missing? And if so, what days/GMT times?

Thanks all.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You coming to Casca event ? Maybe something will happen today. Or afterwards we can go kill something ourself. :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Frarc I never noticed your second post.

Ive only recently re-opened my account and im still trying to work out what items I have and in future look for a house plot.

Do you mind if I pass on todays event? Im currently working on some material that I need to submit so im not able to take much time out to work on macros etc. Although I seem to be lurking on these forums a bit too much!

I appreciate the offer though and will definitly accept next time, maybe ill do the organizing!

Just a quick question actually, what are sots?

C

Cat Crimson

I have a rune to a sizable plot in Malas if you want it for free. In one of the icy hidden away bits. Not much spawn and quiet. Let me know.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cat I think ill pass.

I have limited money (read 1million heh) and so i think ill just place a standard original small house until I can afford anything else.

Maybe once I reach the 5million plus mark (or whatever) ill take you up on that offer :)

C

Cat Crimson

You wouldn't need anything like a million to place there, I promise. It would be nice of someone decent placed there one day. It was my rl exes dad's place before it fell and I keep recalling there by accident :/