• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor human medable tunic w/ 25 lrc 8lmc

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
must have:

25% lower reag
8 lower mana cost
3 hit point regen
1-3 mana regen

would love to find one like this with 5 dci but

other mods are a big bonus such as

hit point inc
defense chance
hit chance
mana inc
stam inc
intel
dex
str
6 damage eater

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I might have something like this...like talking on suit I built on other forum I've burned about 40 90 charge kits so when I'm back from work I'll go through the 100s of extras see if I have any..also any amount of resist you need ?(all my pieces are unenhanced and made with a gm arms lore crafter so the extra resist)

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
h also I'm on Atlantic so if I find one that fits and your on Atlantic I'll just give ya it...honestly I think I have one thats 12 damage eater 3hpr 3 or 2 mr LRC 25 lmc 8 but can't remeber if the last mod was mana int or casting focus and LRC might only be 20 but I'll look when I get home

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on atlantic yes, and resists don't overly matter unless they are something crazy

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nah just crafter resist with gm arms lore so the 35 total resist...only crazy resist pieces I have are a pair of Garg plate arms that are legendary artifact but using them and a major artifact mage plate tunic that I'm using also kinda need it for my suit