• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huge sale of Rares and stuff

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

Selling the Following on Europa:-

1- Ruined Painting - LvL 12 Artifact
2- Ruined Bookcase - Very Rare item
3- Complete set of Tree ornament 6 Items
4- Set of OLD reagents/Items:-
2 BloodSpawn, 1 Brimstone, 1 LARGE Old Skool Diamond, Wryms heart, Obsidian , Pumice & 3 Rubble reagents, GraveDust and wryms heart.
5- Crude Corroded manacles
6- Rift/Blackrock Pillar
7- Phoenix Tunic
8- Phoenix legs
9- EVERY COMPLETE Rare Armour Sets

Lots of other odds and ends , See my museum on the Umbra road inbetween Catts Cradle and BWT on the left hand side, vendors on the roof. Every Item in there is up for sale at the right price. happy to discuss deals, trades etc, ICQ 450-150-281

Will be taking Offers, and the best offer will win the items, I am not setting a stiff price etc, literally best offer will win....

I will accept Offers for the ENTIRE MUSEUM As it stands......This includes the SHOP/HOUSE etc, and every item inside ........

CatT.

S

SilentFoxXy

All done thanks folks, hope the new owner gets as much enjoyment as I do:)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You´re not quitting are you?