• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot HUGE SALE - 239 Live Auctions, No Names, Jewls, Wpns + 2 Luna houses/suits

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, I would like to Welcome you to my Huge Closing Sale! There is Currently 239 Auction Safes, of Legendary Items running, No Names, Jewelry and Weapons. All Active all running ending on Sunday. I have set all items with super CHEAP reserves: from 45mil - 150m on all item, most at 95m or under, you will find Best Deals around here. All vendor have now been marked 50% off previous prices on items currently there and some new once stocked. So come take a look, and enjoy my Sale.
1st Floor Huge,Auction,House Sale.png 1st floor

2nd floor, Huge Auction, House for sale.png 2nd floor
Due to fact i don't have time to run these 2 shops anymore I am selling everything as a LOT as well.
Included: -The Actual 18x18 Luna House (awesome traffic great shopping center for anyone who ever wanted to operate one) Everyone knows about it and has shopped there at one point or another over the last year.
-The Smaller Luna House beside it with Mannequins + 2 Completed Suits on 2 of them
1-Sampire 1900+ Luck suit and a 80 Skill Increase Parry/Necro Mage suit(w/ jewls which u can look at in the bags locked down on the pedestals)
2nd Small Custom Luna house and suits for sale.png
-239 Auctions Safes - at 10mil/ea 2.4p worth, just for safes alone (which usually sell for up to 15m on in-game search)
102 Of which are holding Jewelry on the 2nd floor)
119 Of which are holding No-Name Legendary Stam/Mage armor - assorted)
10 Holding No-Name Shields)
8 Holding Splintering Clean Hit spell/Hld awesome wpns)

- Also Included: The red Gift Box in the main 18x18 Luna on 2nd floor sitting on pedestal
(containing 51 More No-Names Assorted 100-150 luck pieces, all open to view for public sale)
The red box on the 1st floor: Has 32 Items more (25 No-Name shields, and 1 wpn and couple eaters)
The pouch sitting on top of the red Box on 1st floor by stairs: has 18 more Nice! Mage Eater Pieces.
-All the vendors + Items located on them will come with transfer of the 18x18(100s more legendary/items,shields,wpns assorted all can be viewed)

So if there is any serious buyers who are interested in Purchasing Everything they see in these pictures, these 2 Luna Houses as a shopping Center, Im looking for 17 Plat for everything as a LOT. Everything i have listed in these descriptions, looking for 1 buyer to take it all. This is all located on Atlantic, i would expect payment there, as i hand the 18x18 Luna house over with everything inn it.
Feel Free to Icq me
My name is Rick Icq#672482209

Enjoy the Live Auction, or contact me ASAP if you would like the Center, as it might be gone soon. Thank you all, and have a great day!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am now adding to the same deal for 17p, a Fel Keep on Atl outside Trinsic gate, a custom 18x18 ice west house loaded with 7000 more legendary armor, jewls and weapons. If anyone is interested in buying and running this business, your paying 1mil/legendary, if not even less for 7500 legendaries total you will get+ 4 houses(2 Luna housese outside West Exit+Fell Keep+Ice Fel 18x18 all loaded with items) as part of this Legendary Armor Selling Business. Serious buyers who would be interested in this, feel free to contact me ICQ#672482209, I can come show you the break-down of items. (550-600 No name Legendary Armor pieaces, 800 Splintering Wpns[95% all clean] not brittle once, 2300 Legendary Jewls and rest all Legendary Mage Armor and Stam gear) Can show u all houses and everything included.