• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet HUGE PET SALE

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
pets 2.png

SET STATSSSS.png

I would prefer gold on atl

ok all pets are located on GL but I might transfer to atl if price is right so taking offers on all 73756553

1 is a bane dragon

2 bane dragon 3.1 on pet calc

3 bane dragon 3.1 on pet calc

4 dread mare 3.4 pet calc 4.0 with skills included

5 bugged greater dragon

6 dread 3 on pet calc its a 3.7 with skills included

7 bugged cu

8 bugged cu

9 bugged greater

10 bugged lesser hiyru

11 bugged cu

12 greater drag 4.3 pet calc

13 bugged greater

14 bugged cu

15 bugged greater

16 bugged cu

17 dread

18 bugged greater 4.1 on calc

19 bugged cu

20 bugged cu

Last edited:

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tooth, I bid 50 yesterday on #17. If you are going higher please place new bid. ;)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SDA1A, I so knew that pfft. See I was testing you.....you passed.....with a D minus :lick:
#17 55m

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10. 50mil if phys & fire 70, wrestle anything over gm

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
10 is a 3.9 lesser untrained with 66 phys and 78 fire and 150 stam so should be higher once trained of corse not to mention I would say is one of if not the only bugged lesser in game call me crazy bush archers ut ohh

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 is a 3.9 lesser untrained with 66 phys and 78 fire and 150 stam so should be higher once trained of corse not to mention I would say is one of if not the only bugged lesser in game call me crazy bush archers ut ohh
thanks for posting the resists. can i ask the wrestle? from the pic it appears to be trained since its at max dex (125)

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. 70m Would you be able to post the resists and skills of #1 also?

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
yessum here they are I have no idea if its maxxed out or not I got it from a drunken Englishman who like to let pets die I guess I can try and get it trained it just might be awhile ive very busy atm

lesser.png

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it looks like the lesser caps out at 100. if you do decide to train it up, and wrestle is around 105 my offer for 100mil stands. i know it sounds like a small thing, but having a good number of deaths in it before it has to be retrained to gm is what im looking for.

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10. ill do 100mill the resists and stam are good enough for me but like smoot said if it goes over 100 after training Im sure we will have a bidding war lol