• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HUGE NEW YEAR´S AUCION - PART 1: ARMOR

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy everybody,

here are some items I wish to acution. The auction is open until next sunday, january 8, 11 PM CET = 5 pm Eastern. 10 minute cooldown at the end of the auction after each bid. All items have a minimum reserve of 100k. Increasing bids below 1 m via 100k-steps. Bids after 1 m will be increased with 500 k steps, bids after 5 m with 1m steps.

I will accept bulk offers via PM, which allow me to stop the auction immediately.

I will not sell armor, weapons or jewelry to HI-5-members.

Good luck and have a great 2017!

No1: CALAMAN 200k

No2: CALAMAN 200k

No3: MR SINISTER 100k

No4

No5: WOLFMAN 100k

No6

No7: HOLDEN 100k

No8: CALAMAN 100k

No9: CALAMAN 100k

No10: CALAMAN 200k

No11

No12

No13: CREEGER 200k

No14: CALAMAN 100k

No15

No16

No17: CALAMAN 100k

No18

No19

No20

No21

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction closed! Thanks everybody! I will update and contact all winners tomorrow via PM!

As my Christmas vacation is over, I will go back to my break. See you all in spring and happy new year!