• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

http://atlantic.uoem.net/

S

soulstoner

Hello Bennu,

I'm having difficulty reading the main body panel within subject website. The right side of the text alignment is cut off by the right panel area. Not sure if it's my settings or the layout. Wanted to get the gist of the article entitled "a notice tacked by a single nail.........."

I did find the location - the blue lanterns look sweet.

Although 'Heavy RP" sounds a little scary; :p But, perhaps - maybe we won't all die at this meeting Tuesday?:)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, it looks like I am going to have to change the theme again.

Did you try maximizing your browser window, the middle expands as the window does.

I am SO not a website guy, so Im kinda in the dark.

I may just have to do a new theme.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although 'Heavy RP" sounds a little scary; :p But, perhaps - maybe we won't all die at this meeting Tuesday?:)
There are people who do not enjoy 'all that talking' so I wanted to pre-warn them.

The bulk of the event will be Role Play, following clues, and the discussion of the Crux Ansata's Future.

When there the event is a 'heavy' battle like Thursday Ill try and drop a hint on that front as well from now on, to try and prepare people.

People have different play styles, from now on I will try and communicate a bit better on the type of event at hand so that people who dislike a certain playstyle do not feel forced or 'tricked' into it as it were.

My goal is to provide enjoyment, so the more communication the better on what to expect.

Forgive my wild reply here, I am pretty tired today.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a temporary template up now that should fix the text cutoff problem. Please let me know if it doesnt.

Seems most templates take for granted at least 1024 x768 or widescreen but there are a few people still using 800x600.

Anyhow should be readable now, we will keep this display till I find a free template that doesn't cut off text like that and doesn't look bad :)

S

soulstoner

Thanks Bennu - & you say you're not web design savvy - rolleyes:. One of these days I'll upgrade my monitor to wide screen flat, but frugality keeps me waiting till this one blows up. Toggling between the 1024 x 768 - 800 x 600 alluded me - that should be a good fix for my own issue. Sorry to be the pita :blushing: but thank you! :hug: You're design was very nice - hope you saved it.